Thursday, May 11, 2006

Today is my birthday, YAY!!! Happy Birthday to me...Got me a hankering... always got me a hankering. What do I hanker for today? Hhhmmnn, gonna get me a Guacamole Burger. I can almost taste it now (I will probably still be tasting it tomorrow). Dude, do they have guacamole burgers in Mexico? Do they? Like, hey, we are Mexicans (not Mexicant's), lets make this burger our own... So they all sit down in a round table discussion and brainstorm on how to own the hamburger... hmmn, I know, lets throw some guac on it, nothing says Mexi-burger like guacamole... Then this other dude, he's all like, no way dude, lets throw some sliced jalapenos on it, and some monteray Jack cheese, and shit, yeah... that is a mexi-burger...What the hell am I going on about? Errgh, ready to crack someone(s) upside the head... Arrgh, ready to get me some booty... Ugghh, whats that floating in my coffee...
Yeah, so just doin the free association thing. Been interesting day so far. Got a birthday email from this chick that is/was in this band that I have been trying to hunt down for ever now, found her a couple days ago and today I get this message from her wishing me a happy birthday and wondering why I call myself Catfish... Damn, I was all atwitter over that I tell you... Sent a couple emails back and forth with her...
Got an email from some friends, more birthday wishes, etc...
Got an email from an old friend I hunted down a few weeks ago, he doesn't know it is my birthday, but he wants to hook up anyhow...
And all the while, I am thinking about how this is the one night this week that I get to spend with my wife... she is/was booked all friggin week... She is enjoying what she does, for the most part, so I am happy for her, but I miss her at the same time... etc. etc...

Next to my desk, there is a bamboo plant. I think we rent it from someone... So every friday this chick comes around to take care of the plant. She sprays some water on it, usually smells like lavender... then she rubs down the leaves and stuff... So this chick comes around, and I swear to your favorite god, all the fella's here all like, what, you know those shows on the nature channel where there is big ass lion that just killed something and is eating it and there are all these dogs or jackels or whatever circling around hoping to get an openning to rush in for a bite? It's kinda like that... bunch of guys, all turned around, watching her and shit... I feel sorry for her... tryin' to do her job with a bunch of freaks all watching your every move... I am the only one that has said anything to her... I think I suprised everyone... but I was curious... her she is rubbing down this tree with scented water... I imagined that she does this all over town, just walks around, sprays plants, puts her hands all over them... you know... it was kinda sexy I guess, so I asked her... she confirmed that this is what she does. I asked her if she gets to pick the fragrence in the water... she does, but she only has 2 choices, lavender or peppermint... I suggested she go and get some sandalwood or ylang ylang or something... she said she doesn't do the buying, I told her that was too bad, maybe she should freelance it, bootleg her own sent, you know... then she left...

What's my point? Dude, you need something to read, I need something to write about... we fulfill each others needs... kinda sexy, don't you think??? I get to be on top...