Friday, May 12, 2006

Started out the day ready to kill...
Not sure what happened since then...
Was ready to publish a nasty tirade about being tired and nobody cares and things suck and I hate everyone and what the hell and stuff like that...
Coincidentally, this mood started at around 4am...
Coincidentally, this is what time my alarm goes off in the morning...
Coincidentally, I have often mentioned that I get up at 4am... please, somebody pity me...
It may be the meds...
I have decided that taking 2 a day will drive me insane (insaner) and that aneurysm I have prophecised will erupt with cataclysmic force (you have no idea what struggles I am having with the spelling on that sentence)... So I decided to take one a day (with iron, eh?) and waited until after 8 to take it... I don't think that has anything to do with my mood this morning, or it had everything to do with it...
I felt like Michael Douglas in that one movie... the one where he freaks out in traffic and leaves his car and something about a baseball bat and a minimart and he just wants to get home and he calls his ex wife and just wants to be loved and shit... yeah, that is what I felt like this morning... Was ready to hop off the bus and do something about it... decided to be happy instead though... I think my mood changed when some KIX came on my zen micro... You KNOW buttrock has that affect on me... and this wasn't just buttrock, it was like a double shot... it was KIX doing a cover of Still Loving You by the Scorpions... Fuck yeah!!! ohh... damn...
Oh, and Hennesy and Buddha... heh, if you haven't heard this song, snoop dogg, you should check it out... heh...
So I emailed the rock star chick I made the aquaintence of... does being a friend on myspace make you a friend in real life? I don't know... anyway, I emailed some inane banter at her, mentioned that I would pay money to hear her sing "Last Night I Drempt that Somebody Loved Me" by my boy Morrissey... and I would, but she replied back that she is not too up on him/them... and she did some self disclosure... very interesting stuff... helps keep the hero worship in check, if you know what I mean... so I emailed her back some more inane prattle, she emailed me back and told me how old the state of NY thinks she is...
So this is how it goes, day ebbs and flows... blog becomes a diary of things that happened to me today... trying to get into the freak mode that makes for interesting reading... maybe I should plan another concert with my lotto winnings...
OH, Dude... the ultimate concert to try and pull off with my winnings... I would sell my soul to get a full on Oingo Boingo concert rolling... gosh, that would be sooo friggin' cool... could you imagine??? Dead Man's Party live and for real??? Oh, its overwhelming...Me and Danny Elfman, we would be buds after that... we would just click, you know... he would bounce some of his ideas for new songs off of me... I could assist with his next movie soundtrack... Our old ladies could get together and be friends too... what a happy world that would be...
ahh, instead I will be living in van down by the river... I hope it is a nice van. I hope it is a nice river. Someplace where the water does not run too swift, the bank is a gentle slope and teenagers don't throw their used condoms all over the place... and my van will have captains seats, and moon windows in the back and a rag top, so I can just roll back the top and be in the open air, or a pop top so I can stand up straight...
I am going to bring over some of my old stuff, throw it up here... not sure if I can archive it or if it is just going to FILL up this bad boy... then you will have something good to read...