Wednesday, May 17, 2006

a special boy

Trying to write some stuff...
I keep starting, and stopping, and starting again.
Was going to mention about how much I love my wife and how her poo smells like flowers.
Was going to write about travelling accross half the U.S. this summer, to ND and the cowboy musical dealy bob in Medora (pitchfork fondue?!?)...
God, was going to write about so much... but as soon as I get started I get distracted... then when I try to start back up I realize that I was about to post CRAP...
Perhaps it is not so bad.
Perhaps everything I touch turns to gold. It could happen.
Did I ever mention this fear that I have? This fear about how I am retarded but don't realize it. So I am "special" right, and so my current job and the frustrations that go along with it... well, this is one of those jobs that "special" people get, like sorting nuts or something, and normal people wouldn't really find it to be that difficult. I ride a special bus to get here, I have a special family, we take care of each other... Special. So, sometimes, when I write up a fancy ass post and stuff, and people say they like it, it is kinda like they are patting me on the head sometimes, like, look, the special boy did something special. Lets give him a medal... he's a winner. So what I write and how I feel about it does not really matter, since I am special, and being special makes anything I do special... special...