Saturday, May 27, 2006

you know, just chillin...

It is oh so pleasant, sitting here on Saturday mornings... The rest of the family is still in bed so I can just sit here drinkin coffee and playin with the laptop...
Dude... I am listening to a Calvin Johnson mixtape right now... Go HERE to download it... do it now... it will give you at least an hour of happiness, and that is what you are looking for, isn't it? How about that, I gave you happiness... maybe for the first time ever... or maybe again... remember that one time, when I made you happy? yeah, that was great...
So check it out... in the wee hours I go through so many emotions... late, late at night, when I wake up I am nothing but manic, thinking of all the horrible things in the world, real and imagined... in the early, early morning I am full of optimism... I know the world is there for taking over, and I feel like I could do it... am I strange in this, probably... I know people (personally) that have a hard time in the morning, waking up, being grumpy, you know... Me, I am up... ready to get personal and shit (for the most part)...
So yeah, I am sitting here, listening to the mixtape, looking at the world via Google Earth, trying to plan and replan going to ND... Sure, the easy thing to do would be to get in the car and just drive... but what fun is that... maybe if we left earlier we could stop somewhere, like 5 hours away, then the second day stop somewhere else that I have not already planned, then the 3rd day, uh... I don't know... I want to enjoy this, you know... see something interesting, like we did on the road between Elko and Reno... something mountain... This is my vacation, after all, and I don't want to spend it just driving and driving and sitting and waiting stuff... I want to have something to tell people when I get back, like one of those, oh, what are they called, Adventures I think... Something that involves rattle snakes and gunfights and the moon glowing red and being all sweaty and sneaky sex and stuff... yeah...
Hmmnnn...