Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am that I am...

I am dying here people... Need to get some tributes... Come On!!! Gimme some love...
In the abscence of love I am willing the take the following in Tribute:
1) Aveda Brilliant Anti-Humectant Pomade (please, please, please... that crap I am using now is not cutting it). Oh, while you are at the Aveda store get me some of that Clove, Shampure or Sap Moss shampoo, thanks.
2) The Adventures of Pete and Pete Seasons 1 and 2.
3) Van Winkle Special Reserve Bourbon (just a taste)
4) A papasan chair...
5) A portable hard drive, around 40G would be GREAT!!!
6) How about a couple more work shirts... A light blue one perhaps, with CATFISH stitched on the chest... yeah

If I were to run into someone famous, say at the airport or walking in the park, just randomly, you know, I think I would like it to be HH the Dalai Lama... You know, I wouldn;t feel a need to really gush over him or anything, just kinda give him a nod and a Hey and maybe just walk around with him. I think that would be very pleasant... no expectations, you know... Well, beyond the holy light that would be glowing all around him, and some of it rubbing off on me... Dude, or he would look at me and like recognize me as the incarnation of someone or other... or at least grant me total consciousness on my deathbed... thats all.
You know, randomly running into people I admire would not be so bad. I could still keep my twisted morales in check and stuff... General acknowledgement of admiration, that is about as far as I would like to go... unless we sit down for a couple beers and maybe some kielbasa and then we could talk about stuff and I could tell them what I thought and they could tell me how funny that is and how cute I am and how I smell real good and how being on the road is lonely and would I give them a back rub and I would be all like, sure, you should probably take your shirt off and they would and then they would say, is my bra getting in the way, would you mind, and I would not mind at all I would say and she would say, oh that feels so good, a little lower, yeah, thats the spot... I don't know why but whenever I get that spot rubbed on my lower back it just, errh, you know, gets my motor running... then she would start purring and stuff and I would be all like, uhhh... and then my old lady would walk in and she would be impressed with my skills and stuff... of course, in order for this to work it would have to be like Neko or Christina Ricci or something... see, I could get behind that kind of mutual admiration... no need to get all freaky and blowing smoke up peoples butts...
Dude, you know it could so seriously happen... cause I gots skills... it is kinda subconscious or something... maybe it is the way I move, or the way my eyes are kinda squinty... maybe it is the way I gave Mr. Seattle a beat down in the Dance Competition... who knows...
I don't know how many times it started out all casual and social and stuff and somehow, at the end of the night, I am rubbing cocoa butter all over some naked chick... Well, I DO know how many times, but that is not important...
I was going to suggest, to someone I know, that just for fun we do some improve... Someone throw out a couple famous people... anyone.. What? Billy Idol? Ok, I will be Billy Idol... now we need a lady, a famous actress... someone gimme a name... anyone.. anyone? Carmen Electra? No, come on, lets have something to work with... Neko Case.. Yes, ok..
So I will be Billy Idol and my beautiful wife here will be Neko Case...
So, what should we do as these characters? What kind of Hijinks? Rob a bank? eh, maybe, what else can we come up with.. anyone? Pretend we are on a deserted island and neko has a sunburn and billy idol needs to rub cocoa butter all over her??? Yes, I think we can work with that... Ok, so I am Billy Idol and I have a snear on my face... see my spikey hair and tatoos? Oh, and leather pants... ok...
Come on, close your eyes and imagine I am Billy Idol... You will be Neko Case... all aboard...
Eh, OK, not sure about that... seems forced and blatent and stuff...

So, your musical mission today is to listen to the following:
Bass Hump by Dub Narcotic Sound System
I am that I am by Peter Tosh
Nobody Else by The Obituaries
What Tom Said About Girl by The Blow
The Calvin Johnson Mix Tape, which I highly recommend, you can get it streaming at Tokionfm.com or download it HERE