Monday, June 05, 2006

obviously tired.

I have come to some sort of conclusion or other that being tired sucks. Hows that for a conclusion?
I know I am tired as everything I try or need to do seems like a monumental chore.
I know I am tired as whenever anyone around me speaks it makes me cringe, recoil from the onslaught of sound.
I know I am tired as I am having imaginary arguments with people. Wanna enjoy one? OK...
So I am on the bus this morning and I start imagining that I am arguing with my lovely wife. I had made some steak and shrimp and potatos for dinner last night while the wife and Noner were at the Junie B. Jones play. So, for the steak there was a marinade with a couple cloves of garlic (some coke, some sweet chili sauce and some soy sauce). For the shrimp there was a marinade with this stinky chili paste that I am sure has plenty of garlic in it. Oh, I threw a clove or two into the potatos that I was frying also. Where was I, oh, so yeah, I ate a bunch of garlic. So here is where the imaginary fight starts.
I imagine that I was pretty stinky last night, garlic oozing out my pores and mouth and stuff (not hard to imagine). So I get to work and my lovely wife calls and tells me I really stunk last night. So I get all offended and say to her something about, why do you gotta be mean and shit. If you stunk I wouldn't say anything to you about it. I don't say anything when you !!! or when you !!! (see, can't even say it now). Then I say something about her trying to be nice to me. So she gets really pissed off at me since she hates it when I pout and I called her out and shit... So I get all pissed off that she is pissed when it is MY right to be mad for her actions, not her at my actions... And we are all unhappy.
And there were a lot of other words that I wanted to put together in some sort of cohesive if not coherent order, something that would instill a sense of awe that someone could be SO tired and yet so on top of things or something.
Oh, I changed my template... How about that... I am going to put some pictures over there on the left <<< and I guess the stuff on the right is already filling up, so there you go.
*******************
OK, so I have speaks with the lovely wife this afternoon, and she goes into how I stunk to high heaven.... she almost walked away right then and there... see the room had been airtight for like 5 hours before she came in so it was all building up and shit... she claims her eyes were watering... she wanted to make sure I had some mints because I probably still stink, and I said, oh yeah, why don't you shove a mint up your butt cause your butt stinks...