Tuesday, June 06, 2006

super slippery ok joe... stinky

So many words to write, so little to say...
The bus got stuck in traffic today. The cops had 3 lanes of I-5 shut down. I found it amusing, tried to imagine that it had something to do with today being 06/06/06... Just the dark lord up to his shenanigans. Then it turns out that the freeway was blocked off because some cop had shot and killed some crazy dude in the middle of the night. The cops were digging for evidence. How evil I thought. Here we are passing the scene of a homicide. Really, I just passed within 15ft. the spot where 3 hours ealier some dude was killed. Really Evil...
I guess it is just evil cause I want it to be. I don't really believe in evil... I believe in chaos and how it is a necessary part of the universe... not sure how relevant that is.
I won't beat this to death (uhhh...), but outside of the christian world 666 is seen as more of a good luck number...
In China I found that 6 is: easy and smooth. From Wikipedia it says: The number six, pronounced "Liu", sounds like the word for "slippery" which can mean "everything goes smoothly".
So there you go... Today is Super Smooth Day. Or super slippery day... I think I am going to go with super slipery smooth day.
****
Speaking of chaos (super slippery smooth chaos), I am thinking, when I go to ND this summer, to take no more than I can fit in a plastic shopping bag, clothes wise. I figure 1 pair of pants, 3 wife beaters, a couple Dickies work shirts, pair of shorts, and I should be good... Actually, good enough for me, but others may not agree, seein' as how I am such a smelly bastard. Dude... I am becoming completely paranoid. The big bear here at the place I spend so much of my life claims to be able to smell me from accross the building, even when I am not wearing my bear repellent. Then my lovely wife gets tears in her eyes from my stench. Now I am starting to smell things... Serious... I imagine getting on the bus in the morning and people cringing, hoping I will not sit next to them because I smell too offensive in the morning. My arm smells good, I think. Isn't that what the ocean and wind and horny smells like? When did I change my pants last? Maybe they are stenchy. I am not wearing socks so my feet are not all sweaty so they don't smell, or shouldn't smell... Damn...
So somewhere in my highly developed self consciousness node of brain tissue I have this belief that I am retarded and smelly, oh, and that the rest of you are all figments of my imagination. How mental is that, that the figments of my imagination find me stinky. I need to get a new imagination.
Oh, yeah, I am going to take as little as possible so I will have enough room for beef jerky and little meat sticks... that's what I was going to say...