Friday, August 18, 2006

BACK!!!

OK, bitches,
Daddy is back in town...
Left Billings yesterday at something like 9am (after getting gas and espresso) and pulled into the parking lot at The Pointe (need one of those umlauts (oomlahts?) above the e) at 9ish pm last night... Oh, there were 2 time zones in there so it is actually like 14 hours and 800+ miles...
I think I said HEY!!! at least 1000 times, either to yell at the kids and old lady (HEY, knock that shit off) or because I saw some on the side of the road or on a truck (HAY!!!)... You should try it, next time you see some just yell it out like someone just stepped on your toes or something... It freaks peoples shits outs...
Oh, I was going to mention, everybody knows the rule about honking in a tunnel right? Now, not the dirty kind, you bastards, but like, if you are driving somewhere and you go into a tunnel you gotta honk your horn, I like to do the shave and a haircut thing, myself, but equally impressive is to just lay on the horn the entire way through... The goal is to get other people to honk back (not just slam on their brakes because they think it is the horn of the coming apocolypse or something... So seldom do I get someone to honk back, but when you do, yeah, it is like someone ackowledging that you are alive....
Anyhow, honk your horn and shit...
I will consider the last week or so and post something up tomorrow or today or something... Gotta figure out how to get all the pictures somewhere... hmmm...
So anyone wanna fill me in on what I missed and what kind of shitstorm I will be walking into when I go back to that place I spend all my time?