Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Vacation Day 4: Thems storm clouds approachin'

Nothing happened today...
Really, pretty uneventful.
I may have just become numb to the pain, but I don't think so...
Lets see, there was this episode at the motel, I was packing the car and the ladies were in having their free continental breakfast, so I went in for some more coffee to power my day, you dig... so I am filling my cup and this chick comes up to me and is all like, hey, are you planning on eating breakfast and I was all like, no, just getting some more coffee, and she said, are you sure, and I am like, no, just getting some coffee, and she is all like, ok, cause if you are I would have to tell you that you need to put some shoes on... OK, so I told her twice that I wasn't, not sure why she felt the need to keep pushing it, or what she was prepared to do if I went and sat down without putting shoes on, call out the goons??? who knows... I decided she was just doing her job and this was the extent of her hemisphere of influence so I let it slide...
Then I was checking out, but I was not the only one checking out, if you know what I mean... Had the wife and kids with me and went up to the front desk and handed my keys to the chick behind the counter and I could tell she dug me, duh... so she was all like, did you enjoy your stay (meaning I would have enjoyed it if she had her way), I was like, sure... then she was all like, Hey, how far you goin? You know what she meant, it was obvious... I get this all the time, but not with the family there so I was not sure how to play it real cool you know... So I told her and she (I shit you not) raised her eyebrows and said "WoW, you are going "FAR", I bet it will take you "LONG" to get there" and she winked, or she had a wanky eye, not sure, but I was all about to reach over and slap her but by this time the family was outside so I just told her, OH, I will "MAKE" it!!! It's not too "FAR" for me!!! Yeah, take that...
Things are different in Montana... you know how we have Taco Time? Well they have Taco John... and at Taco Time they have Mexi-fries? At Taco Johns they have Potato Oles... for real... and at Taco Time you can Grande Size it? At Taco Johns you make it a large... also for real...
And check
this out...
Met up with the inlaws in Miles City, it is/was so friggin hot, holy shit... Like the kind of hot where, after you have been sitting in a car with the air conditioning cranked all afternoon then you step out into the real world you are all like, holy shit... that hot... The inlaws got here like 5 minutes before us... It was cute, we had been on the same road, I-94 eastbound, and to them traffic was hellish, lots of cars going way fast (faster than their 80mph) but for me, it was like a wide open roadtrack where I can crank it out to 80+ and set the cruise control and take a nap. Funny world...
Dude, then we went to the 4B's restaurant, they are all over the place apparently, kinda like a low rent Denny's, dig that... So I was sitting next to the mom-in-law and she ordered the liver and onions... I about gagged, but held it in... Had the Ruben myself, another disappointment as Rubens go... we talked and ate, shit like that, then dig this, we were leaving and I noticed this total cooter sitting there in this booth all by himself, he just didn't look right, was talking to himself and as we walked by he yelled out "ASSHOLE"... I kept on walking cause of course he wasn't talking to me... We got to the door and the dad-in-law is all like, did you hear that? I told him I sure did and agreed with him that the dude should have his balls ripped off... We are going to pull a code black tonight and go find the guy and rip his balls off...
In the meantime the chirren are still screaming about something, probably tired, I'm not sure, I ain't no child psychologist or something... I think it has something to do with us being the retard family and the special parents have rubbed off to create special kids... It's fantastic... Next vacation is definately going to... ahh, who am I kidding, it will be just like this... sigh...