Friday, July 28, 2006

a liar, liar pants on fire...

You know...
I had some pictures, and I put them up, and even as I was doing it I was thinking... they really do not do justice to the characters...
We'all and ya'll have a picture in your head of what these people look like (dude, just like in Wild at Heart, eh? I have a dog, my dog barks)
Plus, the pictures sucked anyhow... sure they were grainy and actiony, but really now... how can you capture the true beauty that is in someones eyes, or the smell of a flower or some sort of shit like that...
Plus, and this is a long shot, imagine if they somehow, one day, made great big keyboards for people with hands as fat and stubby as the sausages (or super drool proof with room for fanny packs and shit) and they somehow heard about this dude and went to his site and started reading about themselves, but didn't realize it was about them until their caretakers or social workers pointed this out to them and then they would be crushed or something... or proud... or crushed, yeah, crushed...
So yeah, I took them down...
I'm a liar and I am sorry...