Wednesday, July 19, 2006

a quick brown fox jumping over something or other

Feeling better and better. I am thinking that whatever malaise I may have been experiencing was due to some sneaky ninja poisoning attempt or something... takes something major to take me down... Feel full rage again, yay!!!
**
I am apparently having trouble communicating with people lately... I have to assume that the problem is with the most common denominator (me) and not all these other people...
There is that dude that I traded emails back and forth with for a week (still not working, by the way, but I told him I was done with him so screw him)...
Had another one, starting yesterday, rolling into today... I am gonna be real vague on this, but this gal calls and tells me there is a problem, it is not my problem so I don't know why she calls me, I told her that she should do this thing, and there was some resistence and so, like a dipshit, I told them I could do a little something and so I did a little something... told some people something needed to be done and got a ton of resistence on it... someone should have told someone else that the jig was up, but that conversation was never had so the party of the first part was not aware that the party of the second part did not have the fear of them any longer and there was no longer any special treatment... so I tried to be super slick and work some magic and I was told (dammit, I was told) that my magic was working and it would be taken care of if I did this other certain thing, which I did, and I told them I did and I was assured that the magic was happening, not to worry, and then today I check and THERE WAS NO MAGIC, nothing... So I talked to this one dude and told him the magic wasn't happening and he kinda shrugged his shoulders, and I told this other dude but he is going on vacation, and then I told the party of the first part that nothing had happened yet and had they considered contacting the party of the second part and they were all like, why would we do that, and I told them, because it ain't my gig and they were all like, but I thought you were taking care of it, and I was all like, no, I told you I would let someone know but it ain't my gig, and they said, well, why would they do anything when I said I would do something... And I am close to exploding, but not in a good way...
And I just got an email that the person going on vacation emailed the party of the second part asking him to have someone look at the issue as I related it in the first place, uh, part... uh...
And I think I am having trouble communicating with my lovely wife... I could be imagining that... or I could be imagining that I am fooling myself, and I actually AM not having good communication with her.. uh, wtf... ok, I am gonna let that stand...
***
I am feeling skinny and fat at the same time... like I am a small but my belly is trying to get really big and it ain't fitting or something...
Ahh, that is kinda funny... I am a full sized person, you dig... above average probably, height/weight wise... maybe a bit disproportionate... definately not "small" and my belly really doesn't need to struggle for room, you dig...
not sure what it is... I swear, I just sit here and sometimes it just starts pushing out... all pneumatic like...
You know what would probably help? Yessss... more coffee... more coffee? Yes, have some...
**
So I went and got some more coffee (see above)...
I took the long way back as is my want sometimes... like to keep it real with the people, you dig...
So I go by this area where there are some people I do not know, kind of a no mans land, mostly cause there are only girls over there... I passed one of them as I went around the corner... the only reason I am really bringing this up is because is smelled SOOO bad in that area... like the mens room after one of those mexican feasts they give us every once in a while... Like a vapor trail... Serious, it was stinky (say it long and drawn out)... and I have to believe that the perp was the chick because it was a localized cloud... once I walked through it the smell got better... now I feel bad... and feeling bad does not make a ninja stronger... Pirates have been known to have feelings... but not ninja's...
That is probably my problem, the dicotomy of me... a little bit pirate, a little bit ninja, the internal dilemma... who am I?
But mostly, girls shouldn't fart... that is all I am saying...
That is the trouble with america today... people not in control of their sphincters or
pyloric valves...
That's all I'm saying...
**
Yeah, I need to get out of here for a while... Was thinking that it WAS actually fun hiking down to the falls last Sunday... Perhaps something else outside would be fun... like a picnic up at Lake Easton or Kachess... or the beach (not the ocean beach, but, hey, why not... go out to the beach when the weather is actually really nice instead of all cloudy and rainy and windy and shit...
Uh... how about staying home and doing up a big thing of pork... Oh my favorite god, that sounds good... PORK... and we can take some with us out in the world somewhere... eating Pork on the beach, yeah...
Or the farmers market in Olympia... that would be fun... or the center of the universe, whats that place called? Uh, it is near Ballard, whatever... you dig... I am tired of sitting here... so tired of sitting here, then sitting somewhere else... all this friggin sitting...

***
linky-dinky

Smack 'Em
John K the Ren and Stimpy Guy
Someone break my camera so I can get
this one here...