Thursday, July 13, 2006

runnin' with the devil...

Aaarghghg...
keep starting and stopping and starting again... can't get a flow going into any meaningful string of letters to amuse...
Doesn't help that my head is a bit off today... Went out for a few yesterday afternoon... didn't think that I had really drank that much, you dig, but if I really look for an excuse I can come up with the following:
1) all I had to eat was a ham sandwhich and some chips at lunch yesterday... no breakfast, etc... so it was all on an empty stomach (except for the peanuts at the bar, and everyone knows that peanuts are like a potentiator (they make the booze work better/stronger/more)
2) I don't drink like I used to so this was more than usual...
3) I was tired (big puss, bitching about being tired again and shit, cowboy up you fag)
4) I am thinking the bourbon was more than 80 proof, and it thinned my blood so much that the pitcher of beer flowed more directly into my bloodstream, then the scotch was heavy enough to force it in with weight or something...
5) All the alchohol was actually consumed within about 20 minutes... there was some sort of problem with time being compressed or expanded or something... it just wasn't right...
6) Conspiracy... the government is seeding the clouds with mind control stuff, so those contrails you see up in the sky, yeah, mind control stuff, and I am alergic to it or something and when it mixes with booze I react abnormally...
Yeah, shit happens, why should I have to defend myself against being out of it today... Dude, you shake hands with the devil you shouldn't be suprised if you wake up in the morning mentally pitchforked... It ain't no suprise, and it ain't like some macho thing to be able to handle all sorts of booze with no long lasting affects...
I have noticed in the past and again yesterday that after you have your fun and it all quites down that it ain't that great... the high white noise bothers me... and it is so, what, lowbrow? Cheap, but not in a good way...
Anyhow... yeah, so... it is good to shake the devils hand every once in a while... keep the memory fresh, remind you of something or other...
***
I have been dealing with this dude for about a week now, kind of a techy thing, yo... I have never met him, never actually spoke with him... I will not go into too much detail, but check it out... I do this stuff all day long, you dig, and it works... it ain't rocket science... you follow some basic steps, 1,2,3, and bingo, it works...
So this guy contacts me and wants me to do the same thing with this new dude... so I go through my usual process, tell him what I need and how long it should take (should only take about 5 minutes)... back and forth we go, I tell him what I need and why what he gave me will not work, he suggests I do this or that (he actually used the word "concatenation" on me, I had to look it up)... His position is that what he provided is perfect and everyone else in the world can do what needs to be done with it... my take is that he is full of shit and should die (at this point)...
back and forth we go, finally I tell him, just give me this little bit and I will see what I can do... The bare minimum, you dig... so he does this bare minimum and it doesn't work... so I send him and the dude that wanted me to do this for him and tell them, hey, thanks for all the effort and stuff, but go to hell, it ain't working and I am done...
so the dude emails me back and says, are you saying that the change I made did not work, and I tell him, hell no it didn't...
So he just called back and left me a message (I love caller ID) and wants to discuss it... Our conversations, going back and forth, are probably at around 100,000 words at this point, huge library of knowledge travelling electronically between here and wherever he is... my take is that there is nothing more to discuss and he can kiss my ass... I am totally gonna get myself worked up over this and MAY end up calling him just to tell him to lick it, you dig... I mean, WTF... dammit... College boy thinks he's all that... DIE DIE DIE... GOOOSSSHHHH....
***
Our finely tuned machine is back... turned out he did not have ebola... He may still be a fecalfiliac... and a big puss... but he is back... apparently the child that sneezed in his eye was a vampire and he hunted him down and ran a steak through his heart... or maybe it was a werewolf and he shot him with a silver bullet or something... He did something diabolical, so maybe it was neither of those... I think it had something to do with sacrifices and mutilations and, uh... I know stool was involved... but apparently he is vulnerable at this point, and if another child who is not his spawn sneezes in his general direction he will get congested or something... I stuck his headset down my pants yesterday... kept it there for a couple hours.. it was humid and his headset was moist when I put it back on his desk... hehe... he was using it this morning... heh...
"hey, whats that smell???"