Friday, July 07, 2006

Fueled by rage...

No, not really...
Tried to get all indignant on the bus, something about having to go to work (damn, this is my 3rd day in a row) all the time... Blah blah blah...
Have trouble getting too worked up, logically at least...
Are emotions supposed to be logical??? Am I trying to be emotional? Am I trying to be logical?
So, yeah, you can kinda see how things get derailed... can't seem to get the momentum rolling to moodyville...
Actually, I am thinking about just starting to swing wildly and randomly... anytime anyone comes within range, just WHACK...
Almost did this morning... Sausage pulled his shit again, stood in front of me, ass about in my face... I seriously seriously thought about winding up and socking him in the prostate... BAM!!! then stomping on his ankle... stealing his vest...
call him names, SCREAMING at him hysterically until I am shaking and then I would start crying and stuff... then we could be best buddies and laugh about it years later... or I could just whoop his ass and pretend it never happened... I thought about taking him out of his seat... he all sits there like he is the king of the bus or something... bastard...
Ok, so there is this other dude on the bus, he rides it on the way home... I will call him "sweaty guy". He gets on the bus at the last stop in town before we hit the highway. He has a bike and has to put it on the rack in front. So check this out... he is really really sweaty. He has this big bushy mustache and damn, I am having trouble with this...
OK, so I get on the bus and there are 2 places I could sit... one is next to this old gal that I have been riding the bus with for years, the other is next to this big ol' nordic looking gal. So we got this little game where I pretend I am going to sit somewhere else but really I am going to sit next to the old gal so the sweaty guy can't sit next to her. He is so sweaty that he is actually dripping. I figure he had to ride his bike like 200 miles and just made it to the bus before we got there... either that or he works in a sweat factory and is covered with the overspray... he was wearing these grey sweatpants (imagine that) yesterday and they were all wet and stuff... and it was kinda like, uh, you know when dudes got some sweat pants on and they are all dangling and stuff and its like a sack of kittens all pokin' here and there... so, yeah, it was like that... all sweaty and pokin out here and there and with this bushy mustache and wearing this stupid looking bike helmet and uh... damn... I hope I am portraying a negative image... I mean, I can see it and it in my head and it is kinda making me go blind or something... like blindness caused by trauma...
You know how like if there are a couple of chicks and they are all sweaty and stuff and they end up accidentally touching over and over and they are, of course, hot? you know that image? Yeah, everyone can enjoy that... Well, imagine the opposite... Way opposite...
***
Ahh... the rage is kicking in...
No, not really... Drank and drank and drank coffe this morning, drank a vitamin water, snorted a ground up kitten, had a guarana enema... nothing seems to be working... all I got is anxiety... not like the real kind of anxiety, like I am expecting something... no, this is the sitting here expecting nothing to happen and anxious about it taking so long not to happen... Hey, kinda like tweak on Southpark... heh... ok, so I am on track... next step should be the underpants gnomes... they steal your underpants:
Time to go to work! Work all night!
Search for underpants hey!
We won't stop until we have underpants!
Yum tum yummy tum hey!
***
Dude... I was just on Wikipedia and stuff, and was... anyhow... you know what... in Mongolian, minge translates to beaver... I understand it rhymes with fringe and it has something to do with, uh... pubes... girl pubes... heh...
I like to learn new things... I am a scholar, eh...
***
We are going to start a new band called The Angry Koreans and our first album will be called: Fueled by Rage. I get to be the drummer, cause I like to band the drum slowly, if you know what I mean. We are still looking for a lead singer... I am thinking that it should be a chick, a japanese chick... that would be ironic... We will all have to change our names, like the Ramones, but like Korean... we will all be like Joey Kim or Joey Baekseong or Joey Dong... We will need to find someone to play the Keytar, someone hot and blond, like my wife in highschool... she was HAWT... she is still HAWT... she can't be in the band though... we will be playing more kinda lo-fi raw stuff... unplugged and out of tune... kinda like violent Femmes meets Shonnen Knife (Konichiwa, Bitches...) Actually, more like Beat Happening meets Mudhoney meets The Blow... Hold it, that doesn't make any sense... what was I thinking...
Our second record will be called "Lance the Boil" with the hit single "Ballad of the Sore Butt"...
End transmission