Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the type of guy that says the puddin' is delicious...

Just about killed someone today...
...my beautiful wife. I am sad, even now, thinking about it.
See, the alarm went off this morning, about 4:15 (gave myself an extra 15 minutes) and I rolled out of bed like I normally do. Was kinda tired and was moving a little slow (comparatively speaking, slow like a slow moving bullet, you dig?). I turned towards the alarm and froze. I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. Instintcs kicked in and I raised the fist of fury, had the touch of death all ready, blue flames and all. Was just about to leap through the air, was a split second away from unleashing death and mayhem, when I noticed it was my beautiful wife. I quickly extinguished the flames and turned off the alarm and gave my wife a pat on the ass and put her back in bed.
Now, some people, being this close to killing someone and/or other misc carnage would probably be shaking in their boots, but in my line of work you get used to it. I have been much closer than this, much closer...
Speaking of destruction, whoever borrowed my nunchucks needs to get them back to me. I gotta put an ass whoopin' on the sausage. I swear, that boy has been eye ballin' me the last couple of day. He got himself a new orange safety shirt and it hurts my eyes. I get all squinty and try to keep my head turned, but it is like looking at the sun, just can't help it you know? So I glance over there, and much like looking into the sun, I get an image of the sausage burned into my retinas. Unlike me, though, he is straight up lookin' at me. It is a lot like a wax statue or some other big dopey looking soulless something or other, but I can't help but feel that somewhere deep in that tub of blubber there is some sort of primitive thought process happening and I don't like it. I will teach him a lesson, a long slow lesson, that is why I need my nunchucks. Don't want to whip out the touch of death/fist of fury (plus I don't want to get shit on my hands). I have no problem beating him thoroughly with a hunk of wood though. And it is going to take a lot of beating... I may get carpal tunnel by the time I am done from all the repetitive movement.
***
Dude, you know what is tasty? Pigs in a blanket. Yeah!!!
I made some up yesterday, the girls had never had them. Rolled up a dog (thats the pig part, except that the girls had turkey dogs) with a slice of cheese and a crescent roll dough thingy out of a tube, you know what I am talking about. So they were pretty good, but you know, I bet I could do better.
'Cause I was thinking. I was all like, Pig. And Blanket, which is like a biscuit, and you know what goes good with biscuits? Gravey. Hmmnn, Sausage gravy... DUDE!!! Then I was all like, yeah, you know, I could wrap a sausage in a biscuit, then I thought, HEY, I could take some Jimmy Dean, and stuff that into the center of some fluffy biscuit dough, cook it up like a dumpling (somehow) then cover it with some tasty tasty white gravey. Then I was all like, Hmnnn, Momo's...
Then I got all hungry for other stuff. I like food.
Tonight I am going to the new H Mart in Federal Way. I think the H stands for Han or Hansa or something, not sure, it is Korean, regardless. They have a little deli type food deal in there, and aisle after aisle of Korean food. Will get me a case of Bowl Noodle, maybe some fresh Kimchi. Some of those Asian Funyuns things... damn...
**
Sorry about that Crap I wrote yesterday.
I tell you what, to make up for it, listen to some:
Richard Cheese - Smack my bitch up and Hot for teacher.
Possum Dixon - She Drives.
Dude: Iron Maiden - children of the Damned.
Morrissey - Meat is murder, Shoplifters of the World Unite
Blind Melon - Mouthful of Cavities
Neko Case - Blacklisted and Favorite.

OH, and I have a secret... it is kinda gross and stuff... I can't really put it up here, you dig, so if you are really interested, send me a note and I will let you know on the down low (OH, don't say that you are doing something on the downlow, because it means you are cheating on your wife... WTF?!?!?)