Wednesday, June 07, 2006

thinking of a cake

I was going to be a smartass and talk up about how there was an accounting error and it was actually 667 something or others so it is actually next year that the evil day falls on, etc., etc... But I didn't really know what that something something is that there are/is 666 of so I checked on wikipedia. It turns out there is some disagreement on what the actual number is and what it means and blah blah blah... So screw it... But just to freak your shit out, take a look at what my boy William Blake painted on the subject. Ooohh and Whoaa
****
Ok, I got a good whiff of the sausage this morning, and I definately smell like roses, comparatively speaking. So, I guess if you are a pessimist or a bear you would then have to assume that the sausage smells really really really bad. And he does, so there.
We are getting a whole new batch of interesting people (or what I like to call "freaks") on the bus these days. I am often reminded of that line in "no no man" about "fish getting clubbed on the pier" when I look at these people. No, not the tranny (Lysa she calls herself) or the old lady that dresses like she is in the tour de France. Take this new dude, he is kinda a cross between rain man and the brother in Something about Mary. He keeps digging through this duffle bag that he wears so the duffle is in the front. I wonder what he is looking for. When he is not ruffling in his duffle he is checking his watch. Then he pretends to be sleeping but noone could sit like that and actually sleep, plus his eyes are not really closed. I think he is looking at me. All this makes him a bastard, eh?
Dude, there is this old Mexican dude, he gets on the bus, and he is wearing this kick ass Guardado's Tortilla's baseball cap. It is red and white and green... I must find me one of those. Damn...
***
Ok, time to use your imagination... I have imaginarily typed a major tirade (diatribe?*) against people who wear watches and talk on cell phones all the time (like to the same person every hour on the hour and/or when they are 50ft away)... Holy Shit!!! You know what... I am probably talking about YOU!!! WTF?!?!! Heh... Don't I have some balls... talkin' shit about you like that... you watch wearing cell phone talking something something...
***
My toe itches...
***
My lovely wife makes me a better person. She Rocks!!!