Thursday, June 15, 2006

bursting at the seams

I am going to be very agitated today, I can tell already, or, by the time you read this I will have been agitated all day but hopefully am done now/by then.
Stuff at the place I spend all my time, can't really talk about it, nothing personal...
Although, I was thinking that since I spend so much time in this very spot I am currently in that I would give this area some special name... I was thinking of calling it my "cockpit" but that sounds kinda sexy and that ain't really a description of this place (except of course that I am here so that raises the sexy level by some large amount that would take more than my "math as a practical art" shapley shubrick skills to calculate). I thought about maybe calling it my pond since I am the Catfish, but, yeah, no... I need something powerful, not like throne room or command center, something german or something... no, something Brazillian... heh, like cockpit... get it? see, cause brazillian women... well, nevermind...
My chair squeeks...
**
So this dude on the bus today, he was freaking me out... there was something about him. He was one of those people that just didn't seem to belong. Not that he was hideous or deformed or super something or other, but just seemed out of place in time... he looked familiar and he kept touching his face... I know, weird, huh...
So I catch him eyeballin' me a couple times and just kinda ignore it 'cause, you know, people are always checkin out my package and shit so you just kinda get used to it... So at the first stop here in the city Lysa the tranny gets off the bus and this gal tells her to have a good day or whatever and after she gets off the dude is all like, hey, was that your son or something and this gal gets all bent and says something like "HER NAME IS LYSA" real frosty like, the dude was all like whoa... so a couple stops later I stand up to get off and the dude looks at me and says, hey, isn't your name (insert my name here), and I was all like, whoa... I said yeah, then he said my first name with some strange last name and I was like, no... then I recognized him. He was this drunk that came I met a year or so ago. I was waiting for the bus to take me home and he came up and asked me for some money for the bus since he only had $1.50. I told him I didn't have any, then he asked me where he could get a beer for $1.50, I said he could go to the mini mart and get a 40oz or walk his ass down the road to the bar. Somehow this made us best buddies. Luckily the bus showed up just then, unfortunately he got on the bus right behind me. So I went to the back of the bus, and he went to the back of the bus. He started asking everyone for money, started talkin' crap about being a vet and having back troubles or something and being mental. I pretended not to be able to hear him with my headphones on, so he starts fighting with someone about something then starts like quoting songs or poetry or something... I was all frightened that he was going to get off the bus behind me, follow me home or something. I was ready to knock his ass out and bust a move off the bus... He is damn lucky he didn't try, I would have whupped him something good.
So now I am being called a bum magnet... fuckers...
**
I don't know about that pirate tattoo... I was thinking it would be cool, but that is all I got. If I showed someone and they asked why a skull and crossbones or if I was a pirate I would be like, uh, not sure, it looks cool though, eh?...
Since I can't really claim to be a pirate.
I though about getting the om mani padme om but same thing, it is cool but can I really claim to be buddhist? So then I was thinking, damn, what can I claim to be... I don't really have any membership cards or strong affiliations... not gonna get my name or anyone elses names... not gonna get the metro symbol, or pork...
Isn't that the point? To commemorate the strong feelings or associations you have? Or, at least, should be the point?
That is what I am sticking with, otherwise, through the years, I would have some funky ass tattoos... would have a joker card on my arm. One of those broken heart outlines on my chest. A big old knife going down my arm. A scottish lion, hell, I can't remember all of them... HEY, how about not getting a tat and looking for some other flair... Like a nipple ring. Or a mohawk. Or a apron, kiss the cook or something... yeah...