Friday, June 09, 2006

Lono...


Sorry bout that, I am back now. Gimme some garlands and shit...
***
Sorry about calling ya'll bitches yesterday. I was just trying to impress upon you how very important it is for you to do somthing or other... yes, very important.
You know I love each and every one of you. For real!!! I would like to make sweet sweet love to each of you. That is how deeply I feel for you. I am like Morrissey except for liking girls and stuff, and eating meat... and not so morose... so I am nothing like Morrissey...
But I am Lono... lookie here...
But like Morrissey ... the MOZ... the sun shines out my behind... its not like any other love, it is different, because it is ours... you and me...
But for real...
****
Sorry, again with the sorries... today seems to be the longest day in a long time...
So, people come around here all the time... the chick that waters the flowers, I told her last week that we call her "the chick that waters the flowers". She says she has been called worse. Just trying to brighten her day, you dig.
The maintenance guy, yeah... uh, nevermind...
I get visitors all the time, here, on the interweb... I know I do, see the number getting bigger at the bottom of the page? I know where you are from, how long you were here, I suppose... but not sure who the hell you are... Really, Spring something something, Montana? California? Trey? Is that you? You want me to change my name? Lance Boyles? How about Conroy... just Conroy...
So if you get a chance, listen to:
Rot Gut by Dub Narcotic
Shoplifters of the world and Suedehead by Smiths/morrissey
That live Colin Meloy you downloaded yesterday? Listen to Now I drempt I was an Architect. He goes into that Thunder only happens when its raining song...
Love Always by The Obituaries (Hey, listen to living at home, too)
and as always, listen to your heart, thats what I do...