Thursday, June 29, 2006

Well, I am going on a mission...

... going to the Interzone, so to speak... Tangiers, Algiers, somewheres in north Africa where expatriots go to do things... Hell, just read the book... william S Burroughs, Interzone... based loosely on Naked Lunch... No need to go into the whole seedy details involving things and other things and the people I would be doing those things with/to... I will be filing reports, much in the style of Burroughs (I would like to think)... but won't be doing it here... I am moving... destination unknown (to you)... may occasionally throw something up here... but it will be very random and in-between...
***
Originally I had over 1000 words to randomly explain things in a rather confusing manner...
I am not going to put all them words up here... but I will, at least, include a little something something...
***
Now, if you were to tell me the sky was blue... So, you say...
"Dude, the sky is blue"...
There are a few different responses you could get from me.
1) I could agree with you although I may not have been listening
2) I could agree with you because I don't want to talk to you and agreeing with you is the shortest route to shutting you up.
3) I could agree with you because it would take to much effort to debate the statement
4) I could disagree with you just because I hate you
5) I could disagree with you because how do I know that what I see as blue is the same thing as what YOU see as blue, and how do we really know that the color you and I are seeing, in our own special way, is really blue and not some other color that we are just associating with blue, like it is really green but we somehow learned our colors wrong or something...
6) I may just stare at you because I am not sure what you really want from me, tellin' me the sky is blue, WTf...
7) I may smile and nod or frown and nod as I try to determine if this is a good thing or a bad thing, the sky being blue and all... maybe you are being all emo on me and mean blue like the sky is sad because life is so sucky...
8) I may agree and disagree at the same time because it is mostly blue, but different colors here and there, and maybe dark grey in the distance like there is some rain coming in...
Now, all these responses are not limited to one at a time, eh... I may combine a few of them at the same time...