Tuesday, July 18, 2006

the type of guy...

I am looking for a theme to take me across the country... Some raison d’être, so to speak... If someone doesn't help me out here it may be all about chili cheese... chili dogs, fries, fritos, stuff like that... and O'berto meat products... and not yelling at the poor chirrens locked in the back of the car...
Was thinking about trying to go on some factory tours, but apparently nothing of any interest is made between here and ND...
Then I was thinking perhaps we could do like Wax Museums or graves of famous people or something. But the best we can do is Custers Last Stand and/or the birthplace of Lawrence Welk. Damn, I don't know...
I don't want to eat my way across the upper midwest... although I AM hungry...
Anyone out there have any suggestions? I am looking for some of those MUST visit places...
***
Dude...
So the Noner spends the day with my mom yesterday, did some shopping for her birthday and early back to school and just because... Noner loves shopping most of the time, especially if gramma is taking her... my mom finally called around 7pm wanting to know if it was ok to bring her home... I was all like, damn, if you're done with her, sure, bring her home... My Ma was all like, OK, she is finishing up in the pool and eating candy or something, I don't remember the full conversation, anyhow... I was all like, Is she wearing her 2 piece bathing suit and my ma was all like, WTF?!? and I was all like WTF?!? and there was some confusing and she hung up... so they get home and they come walkin' in with 2 big old bags of clothes... AND Noner was wearing a fancy new outfit... new shoes, shirt, pants, coat, everything except underwear... She starts throwing stuff around and pulls out her NEW 2 PIECE BATHING SUIT... I am saying 2 piece, but it is really a bikini, a little tiny 2 piece bikini... which is cool, really... she looks hot in it... wears it well, and she is hella proud of herself...
Turns out that she is so proud of herself because the top is LIKE A BRA!!! Hooks in the back and shit, she tried it on under her shirt to see how it fits... DAMN!!!
I figured I had a few more years before this... whatever this is...
Thank your favorite god that they have a mother hanging around for these things... I swear, when the time came I would all be rollin' into victoria secret or something and letting them pick out their favorite little lace thingies... I don't know... they are little fashion plates, dude, clothes everywhere... They have a different look or idea every 5 minutes... when they get older, damn... I am seriously out numbered...
One day, and I swear it won't be long, they will all be havin' their menses at the same time and I will be in a world of hurt... I will need a hobby or something, hang out in the garage making stills or something...
****
I am feeling much better today, not sure what could have changed... feel quite a bit better... still a bit off, mentally, but that is pretty normal...
The conversations around here are uh... yeah... sometimes you want to just jump right in, sometimes you just want to cut your own head off... conversations seem to be like that lately...
What freaks me out is that some of the conversations I don't want to be a part of because of the conversations I know would sprout from them... sittin around talkin about poop for hours or something... did you ever blah blah blah... I don't know... Something about the discovery process or something... it really is like picking a scab... you think it is all healed, then you pick it to see what happens, and sometimes the scab just falls off and you have smooth pink skin beneath, sometimes a big old scar, and sometime you start bleeding like a m'fer... I am a big believer in not having conversations or asking questions that you are not completely prepared to be crushed by...
Don't ask someone if you look fat if you are not prepared to be told that you are completely fat...
Shit like that... I have this feeling that I am like a bottle of esteem vinagrette, you let me sit for a while and all the high self esteem floats to the surface, but underneath is all the greasy low self esteem and garlic... that is why I don't watch any of our local professional sports... I feel too shitty when they lose, even though I know the outcome had little to do with me...
AHHH, I am plummetting... dammit... I need some refreshment.. like a 20oz can of Rainier Ale... sittin in the fridge right now... drink them blues away...
**
Hey, lookey here... Link happiness... just some stuff

http://www.chilicheese.org/cc/default.asp
http://www.internationalmale.com/product.asp?product=CA245LBAzz&dept%5Fid=6050&An=101&A=&Au=RollupKey


overall I am not pleased with this post... expect so much more out of this that this...