Tuesday, August 01, 2006

keeping it bottled up inside...

I have decided not to kill anyone for looking at me funny as I travel accross the country.
You always hear about the dudes that go on a multi-state killing spree, but you never really here about the multi-state not killing spree...
I am sure I will have to hold back, cause you know sometimes my fists just fly on their own...
I am going to be a kinder gentler dude on this trip... If someone does something that would normally warrant their death, like frontin' on me or something, I am gonna let 'em go easy, I will stop at burning holes of hate into them with my eyes... there will be a little discomfort, and maybe some nightmares, but they should recover nicely in a month or two, although some people suffer some sort of post traumatic stress so it could go on for years, but at least they ain't dead, and I will have the pleasure of knowing their torture goes on and on...
It will be a long 2 weeks... that may be the longest span that I can remember that I haven't bathed my hands in someones blood... I hope my skin doesn't get all dried out... I am going to take a ball peen hammer with me so I can continually pound on my nuckles and testicles so that they stay tough... gotta be ready to take a beating even if I ain't gonna dish one out... plus, if someone tries to provoke me I figure they can bust their nuckles on me and hurt themselves all they want and as long as I don't fight back I will still be honoring my intent...
That and avoiding high fructose corn syrup... and maybe just plain old corn syrup also... oh, and just to annoy the inlaws maybe corn in general... except indian corn... heh... Hope to eat some indian tacos while I am out there also... hhmmnn, tacos...
I hope to have some tacos before we go on our trip, because 2 weeks would be a long time to go without having any tacos...