Wednesday, September 06, 2006

all twitchy...

BURRRRAAHHHHHHHH
Dammitt...
I was trying to remember that song, how does it go, about how I hate people... no... It was stand on your own head, They Might Be Giants...

You made my day, now you have to sleep in it
Now you have to sleep in it
I love the world and if I have to sue for custody,
I will sue for custody

It is not YOU fine people, No!!! it is THEM... I mean, fuck!!! (sorry ma)...
**
So I been reading up about Cordoba repair, specifically how to fix the power window on the drivers side, and apparently it is not rocket science. undo 3 bolts and drop out the motor and SHABAZZ!!! There will apparently be some screwing and gears and lubricant... unless I was on the wrong site... the pictures seemed to be about motors and stuff, but they were all twisted and stuff. So, yeah, I can fix it...
I am scared of the engine, overall... There are like, hoses and wires and things all over the place. There is this shiny silver box looking thing on the back firewall, and there is this tube with a nipple coming off the front, like you could hook something up to it, and generally speaking, it is dirty. But I think this frickin car can be made to be shiny and fancy and shit... Aarrghh
**
OK, so I know it is not just me. I know that there are others that are on the edge of something or other. I don't know if it is the impending long dark winter, or if it is something else, but people are apparently insane. And cruisin' for a broozin'... I need to be held, people. For real. But I think I have that twitchy leg disease or something. So whomever is trying to hold me may just get a kick in the crotch.
Oh, and they should not be a boy. And they should be a girl, and live in my house, and stuff...
I don't know... I am trippin', don't pay me much attention...
I am trying to be understanding, a listener more than a talker... not here, out there...
But then this chick at work, she was all like fearful of the lord or something, and praising Bush so I assume she is just messing with me, but she probably isn't and I have no response... I disagree but not so strongly that I want to stomp her or something... She said something earlier that I am not supposed to discuss, and you know damn well that I would love to bring it up right about now, but you know I just cannot remember what it was that she said... it was a hoot, you would have gone, WTF?!? and I would have said, yeah, huh... She did say that she went into the girls bathroom and it stunk to high heaven the other day, but I figure she either walked into the mens or some blind dude went into the womens by mistake, or she is lying... or she hates the smell of flowers since that is what the wind that women make smells like...