Wednesday, September 13, 2006

a groovy guy, yeah, get down...

Dude,
I was sitting on the bus yesterday morning, in the dark since the sun is coming up later and later (obviously the end times are upon us, eh) and you know, I was digging on the music coming out of my Zen Micro... Anyhow, Janes Addiction came on, the song Whores, you know, and I was all like, yeah, dammit, if the chance comes you gotta take it... Hell Yeah, those are words to live by... I am gonna do it, I am gonna take some chances...
I was all set to, like, raise a ruckus or something, make a massive change... Then I realized, DUDE, thats Perry Ferrell!!! Now, I love his music, but damn, what kind of moron would I be to take HIS advice... he ain't really a role model to be following. I mean, look how well it worked out for him... he ain't exactly an upstanding citizen...
Should I be concerned about that though? I mean, they could be pearls of wisdom, eh? I don't know, now I am confusing myself... I was gonna go on about how you can't trust the message if you can't trust the messenger, but check it out... What about some of our favorite artists? Most of them had severe mental problems, drug problems, whatever... but their pictures are still beautiful, huh... I have heard stories of absolute pricks cooking some of the most fantastic food in the world in some restaurants... Uhhh... where was I going with this... hmmnnn... something about messages from lunatics? whores? yes, I was going to say something about whores... was I? Dude, remember Mountain Song? YEAH!!! I remember hearing that and wanting to kick some ass... really, get it on... but you wanna know a secret? It was the same when I heard Welcome to the Jungle... oh gosh, now I'm embarassed...

Speaking of the bus, the parade of characters continues... and I have this secret dream... in this dream, I am the freakiest dude on the bus. I am the one that everyone kinda tries not to stare at, the one that makes them put their bags on the seat next to them or puff up so that it appears there is no room for me to sit next to them... Maybe I am the sweaty guy and people get up to move when I sit next to them... I don't know... but you dig, it is the juxtaposition, opposite day or something. Instead of me writing about them, they are writing or telling about me, this one dude on their bus... irony, eh?
Yeah, but I ain't that one... I am so normal as to be absolute Vanilla (nothing wrong with that, Vanilla is tasty too)... We have added a new character or two to the crowd...
1) Ex con constuction worker dude... dude has a prison tattoo on his hand, looks like a sun with tears or something... he looks just like one of those dudes you don't want to put anything valuable down around... seems to be scoping everyone out and I fully expect him to get up and stick someone with a shiv when they get up... he looks totally shifty... really, like one of those dudes they model characters on for movies... I could totally see Ben Stiller sitting down and studying this dude with a makeup artist trying to get the look just right...
2) Used up waitress... remember that scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, where they are in the diner and Dr. Gonzo passed her the note and she got all bent and then he pulled the knife? Remember that? Much better in the book, anyhow, that is kinda the impression I get from this chick, like she has been through the ringer a few times, is all worn out but can't stop... maybe trying to escape the past but can't get any further ahead... you know what I mean? She could be fresh out of jail also, maybe took the fall for her pimp or boyfriend when they got caught with a couple pounds of crank.. now he has moved on to some fine young thing and she is left with noone and nothing... am I painting a pretty picture? No? Good, cause it ain't pretty...

Have I mentioned that I hate the morning driver? it's true... he should be on my random hate list... Is hate too strong a word? No, I don't think so... this is NOT the time to be a big puss... I am making a stand... The bus driver in the morning is a big doody head and I won't spit on him but nontheless he sucks and I hate him...
Oh, and I hate someone here, not sure who... it is probably a number of people, a certain few who feel the need to bring large quantities of food into this place, put it in the fridge, and walk away, leave it for a long long time, despite the warnings on the door that the fridge WILL be cleaned every friday and everything thrown out, which NEVER actually happens... at this point, walking into the breakroom is not so different from walking into the bathroom, except for there being less naked men in the breakroom... yeah, it smells... oh, and there are less boogers in the breakroom...

Hey, I used to be a vegetarian... I was very noble in the belief that if my girlfriend did not eat meat then I would not either... yep, raised my freak flag for the cause... remember how we used to eat, baby? all sorts of stuff that apparently had no meat in it... except shrimp... they don't scream when you cut their head off so it was all right... oh, did we eat fish? Things from under the sea... but boy did I miss it... you know, I really cannot buy into the whole global deal where it takes xxx amount of something to raise a cow to be butchered but for slightly less xxx you can field a whole village full of corn or something... pretty much crap unless the earth is like really flat and all things are equal and you can farm pretty much anything anywhere with an abundant supply of water to dump on the ground... and the argument that the animals are treated inhumanly.. DUH!!! I think that there is a lot of inhumane treatment going around, seem to hear about it on the news all the time... things are dying all over the place... and you know what? things should die... everything is gonna... if we don't die we can't come back and do better next time and eventually reach Nirvana... in order for their to be compassion there needs to be sorrow... damn, I'm deep... Oh, and I believe there is something about the human body not being optimized for digesting of processing meat or something... hell, we ain't really optimized for processing most things we put in our bodies... coke, medicines, uhh, other things...
The only real reason I can think of for not eating meat is to get in someones pants... it is like poetry or something... of course, the opposite is true also, like taking someone to the Sizzler, only real reason I can think of for going to the Sizzler is to eat meat wth someone who's pants you want to get into... I guess about the only thing I can think of that is not for the sole purpose of getting into someone pants might be like buying someone a cup of coffee... HOLD IT, no, that is not true... I just remembered, if you buy someone coffee or chocolate covered coffee beans it is because you want to hump them... hmmnn...
Now, dig this, breaking up with someone is kinda the opposite of trying to get in their pants EXCEPT that you break up with someone to get in someone elses pants... WTF?!? does the whole world revolve around sex?

The Tragically Hip
Day for Night
Thugs
everyone's got their breaking point
with me it's spiders and with you it's me
thugs in perpetuity
when we're excited little birds around the feeder
the cat's indifferent or he's just furious
it seems that he's never neither
i do the rolling you do the detail
i do the rolling you do the detail

hairbird plucks a hair from a sleeping dog
to build her nest she said i've looked around
and i like your hair the best
i do the rolling you do the detail
i do the rolling you do the detail

Ruby, honey are you mad at your man?


Technorati Profile