Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I swear to the stars, I'll burn this whole city down...

Hey,
didn't mind to leave anyone out (or include EVERYONE) in the shoutout, you dig... but apparently there were a few people that I probably should have included... People I appreciate... and just to qualify this bad boy a bit more, let me mention something I remember reading at one point, or perhaps it was mentioned to me... irregardless...
"Do you love me because I am beautiful? Or am I beautiful because you love me?"
Anyhow, let it be known that I hate ugly people (and midgets) thus ya'll must be attractive and it is probably redundant of me to point it out... hey, screw you...
Anyhow...
To the Stremses and the Chows and the westcoastgolds and everyone else, just to let you know I care, I would like to give you each a nice firm pat on the ass... Well done, seriously... Way to go!!! I wish each and every one of you could have the opportunity of seeing me naked. That's how much I care... What a treat (for you) that would be.. For me it would be just another day in the office... The office of love...

***
Dude, check it out:
Ten Verses Never Preached on at Church

***
For the record, When you listen to Josh Grobin GOD kills a Kitten, because Josh Grobin is a big Jerkoff and everyone knows when you jerkoff god kills a kitten so by association God Kills kittens...
Also when you listen to:
1) Smooth Jazz
2) Courtni Love
3) New country
4) Dave Matthews (or similar post hippie feeling rock)
and the list goes on...