Wednesday, September 20, 2006

While we remain in the shadow of summers now past

Since I didn't really have much to say today, I will tell my story in pictures...

This is the view from my desk if I turn my head ever so slightly to the right.

If I turn around, but not so far that I am looking at the nice Korean that lives across the hall, and look up a bit and across the room, I can see outside!!!



And this is down the aisle, the long lonely aisle towards nowhere special... down there, and on the left is where my nephew sits... also on the left is this other dude, and on the right is the Korean gentleman (you can see the back of his head) this other dude, then this chick, then this dude who is in charge or something, then a chick, and another chick and then some other dudes...

New Graffiti



I hadn't been over for a while so I figured since it was raining and the sky was dark (like my soul) I would walk down the tracks and see what was new... I was not disappointed...



These people, whoever they are, have talent... This wall is amazing.

As I turn my back on the city, this is what I am turning my ... back... on... uh, see, tracks and the city and the grey sky... I feel like I am finally home. Evil sun has disappeared.

Labels: , , , ,