Monday, October 09, 2006

Dreaming, I am...

Ok, for what it is worth, I had this dream...
I don't put a ton of stock in dreams, figuring that they are most likely a combination of my mental state and random shit, which really is like say dreams are random shit and random shit... hmmnn...
Like if I said I had this dream, right, that you were a bowl of cereal (like cheerios) and I was a huge banana, and I was going to jump into you but you said you didn't like banana's so I cut myself up into pieces so there were disks of banana floating in a bowl of cereal, what the hell does that really mean? Something about sex, apparently, I would assume...
You know... it doesn't stop me from getting on the bus in the morning...
So anyhow, I had this dream last night, I don't remember it all, but I was in the desert or the grand canyon or something... I remember it was red and tan, and there were smooth canyons, like I have seen in pictures... I was with some people and we were going to a conference... I didn't realize this until we showed up. So we get to this conference center and I am walking around like I own the place, I know my wife is around somewhere doing some conference type stuff... so I go walking into this kinda open space that was a bar/restaurant, but it was closed, so I wandered around and there was this shallow river off the back side of it... I had the girls with me and I told them they could play in the water... it was shallow, was not too swift, if you are facing the river, on the far side was the wall of the canyon, the river ran from left to right, the riverbed was smooth... I told them not to worry, there was no waterfall, they told me there was, up river, around the corner, the river ran in another direction, it was a little deeper, a bit more swift, and there were people playing around... I told the girls to stay away... F was playing in the edges, just dippin' in, I was walking through the water, trying to figure out how dangerous it really was, I knew where the falls began, really, really close... J was playing on a rock with some little boy about 10ft from the edge... I told her to get back, she said it was alright, I told her no it wasn't and to get back... I was trying to figure out how high the falls were and I was moving towards her. She fell off the rock she was on and started floating towards the edge... I was trying to get to her but couldn't move fast enough, you dig, but luckily she caught another rock and stopped herself. I was able to get to her and pull her back. She hugged me... I took both of them out of the water...
So we went back inside and I left the girls to dry off or something, and somehow ended up in this rec center... it was kinda ghetto and there were a bunch of dudes hanging out... you had to go by this cage to get in and this dude in the cage recognized me and kinda gave me the nod, like, heya... so I go down these stairs into the gym and there is this stage set up and this hispanic rapper dude was up on the stage and he was trying to get the crowd to say his name, it was something like El XXero (chero, gerro, something) and the dudes weren't doing it... he looked at me and I kinda shrugged...
So I went back up the stairs to find the bathroom, found one and went in... there were a bunch of chicks walking around, taking showers and stuff, it was dark and grey and all the girls were unappealing... I had to take a piss and finally found this row of sinks or something near the showers, and I had to aim high to get it into the sinks and I was getting splashed from the showers and couldn't tell if I was pissing on myself or not... after I got done I was walking out and this big black dude gave me a slap on the back and was trying to fuck with me and I just ignored him and these other dudes were telling him I was cool and could play ball... the dude is all like, oh yeah, you play ball, cool, lets go... so I headed back down towards the gym and the stage was still set up but noone was down there, and I found a basketball but I knew that I couldn't really play, I suck, so I just dropped the ball and left...
So then I was back in the conference center and I was looking for the girls, and I found them and told them it was time to go, then we went and found my lovely wife... she was on the phone, we waited a couple minutes... I knew she was talking to this old friend of hers, someone I had never met and didn't feel threatened by... so she got off the phone and was kinda acting funny, like wide eyed and thoughtful... we got on this bus or something, it was open air, I remember that we were going down the road and the sun was nice and warm, and the breeze was warm and we were on some sort of overpass, and I looked at my wife and said something like, you look like you were hit by a truck or something, and she kinda nodded and said she felt like she had been hit by a truck and I knew there was something up and she said or it was inferred that she wanted to explore her feelings with this dude, like he had always been there and she had always denied it but couldn't deny it any longer, and I knew I had to let her go and do it, because if I didn't it would be bad for both of us, but letting her go would only be bad for one of us... and it was kinda weird, I turned around in my seat and the hot wind was blowing in my eyes and I started to tear up but couldn't tell if it was because of the gritty wind or something else...
We ended up back at the waterfall and they had put a chain link fence over the falls so people wouldn't slip over them anymore, and it kinda sucked cause the thrill was gone, there was no danger and noone wanted to swim there anymore... the restaurant was full and there was no place to sit and the hostess looked at me like, well why the hell didn't you stick around if you wanted a table...
This is about where I woke up, I think I was about to either go off on the hostess or try to join a table of people I saw, or was going to go off on the hostess but didn't because I saw this table full of people, I don't know... I woke up, anyhow...

**
HEY, I smoked that last smoke I had in my backpack... did it this morning... it was 5 months old. I was going to go on and on about it, something about kicking ass and chewing gum, and I was going to throw something in there about other things and stuff, but you know... I felt like smoking it and I did, now it is gone and I am still here. How about that. I am all powerful. Next I think I will try conquering Heroin or oxycontin or something... someone gimme some heroin or oxycontin so I can prove how powerful I am... and the naked hookers... and something about robbing banks... and fast getaways...

Labels: