Thursday, September 21, 2006

not gonna make out with anyone

Tired...
I could never survive being captured by the enemy and tortured with like, sleep deprivation and loud music... after 1 day I would be a nervous wreck, crapping all over myself and crying... My personal belief is, if I DO get captured by the enemy, to spill my guts immediately and also change my allegiance... I just hope the enemy is cool and shit, cause I would hate to have to become some sort of militant christian mercenary or something...
I hope the enemy is a gang of lesbians who's only purpose in capturing me is for my superior genes... I will be put into production, producing new amazon warriors... locked in a comfortable room with velvet walls and a nice stereo and maybe some paints or something... kept naked and oiled up at all times... just waiting for a little bell to ring and the door to open to do my sex magic...
They will capture me and sit me in a chair and they will be all dressed like Xena or something... all boobs and legs and stuff, and they will shine a light on me and cut my clothes off and start heating up this oil (not too hot) and then they will throw on some Tori Amos or something and I will be all like, WHOA!!! hold it there, no need to get all brutal, I will talk, I will tell you everything... and so, after I spill my guts they will demand that I pledge my allegiance and, of course, I will and they will need me to prove it, and I will be so hysterical and worked up at that point I will have sex with all of them, and eventually have Stockholm Syndrome and will totally believe in their cause and my place in their organization... I would probably end up actively fighting any rescue attempts, because that is how the human brain adapts, you dig...
I will probably feel bad if I do get rescued and un-brainwashed and will have to apologize to my lovely wife for having to have intercourse with all these hundreds of lesbian amazons...
She will probably be all like, why didn't you tell them you were fixed and can't get them pregnant, but I have that all figured out, because in this scenario I feared for my life, I had to do it and figured if I told them I had been snipped they would kill me... plus I was brainwashed...
I don't think it ever happens that way though, you know... from what I understand, when you are captured by hot lesbian amazons you never make it out alive...
That would probably make a good movie though... some sort of action adventure movie, where I am supposed to go undercover and "deliberately" get captured in order to infiltrate the organization... Working undercover for the man... discover all their "secrets", destroy the infrastructure, kill the leader in an all out action sequence involving hand to hand combat... it would have to be a big budget flick, full of "explosions" and a montage... We should cast Uma Thurman as the head amazon, and Christina Ricci as her deputy that ends up falling in love with me and helps me with my mission, but in order to do so she must betray her lover, played by Neko Case... I, of course, will play, me... To keep it all on the up and up I will have my lovely wife there as a consultant and planner... she can help the girls with their "lines", kind of a walk through...
Yeah, it will make us all rich... I need someone to help me with the story board, probably will need to come up with a short in order to sell it to the studios, so I will need all of you (ladies) to volunteer for that... may need another camera or 2, just to get all the angles... yeah...

**

HOLY SHIT...
What was THAT all about?
Oh, hey... you see down there at the bottom, where you can put "tags" on your post? Dude, I put "scat" there the other day, you know, I got my own definition, much like Mr. Seattle has his own loose definition of "scat" (I don't think the word means what he thinks it mean)... Anyhow, I was looking at my stats and found that I got a weird normal of hits on my site due to people doing a search for "scat"...
Friggin' Freaks...
I had no idea such things in the world actually went on, well, I mean, I did, but I never actually thought... I mean, what the hell... I guess it ain't that unusual, you could be sitting there and think to yourself, hey, I'm bored, you know what would break the boredom? Scat. Happens all the time... that's how you end up at those weird sites at 2am and downloading virus after virus and have to explain to someone that you have no idea how these pop ups keeping happening... and your homepage gets changed to something something... ehhh...

**

So, tonight, going out, some people from out of town are now IN town...
So I am piggy backin' in on a paid deal at the Triple Door. I am totally full of mixed emotions on this, not sure why, for sure... something about the need to get home after being out and stuff... I have self control and such, but I am already tired, and adding a couple drinks to that, ehh... I will be fine...
On the other side, Mr. Seattle has been known to be there, hang out there, something... and I have this plan, this really fucked up plan... see, I have my camera, and I am pretty sure he does not remember what I look like, so, if I happen to see him there, I am gonna act like I am really friggin' pleased and excited to see Mr. Seattle in the wild, and see if I can get my picture taken with him... and him being the comedian that he is, I will see if he wants to have some fun with it and give me a big kiss on the cheek... and get a picture of it, of course... how confusing and fucked up would THAT be? To see your old man getting kissed by your ex old man... and to be able to perpetrate this would be fantasgreat... or interesting, or something.. Apparently, in this moment of weakness, I am alluding to having issues with his existence... although it is all of my own special making... nothing left behind it... you dig... I just don't really see what is so special about him... not a fan, not really...
I think I am just gonna leave it at that... hopefully there will be some interesting pictures at the end of the night...

Labels: , , , ,