Monday, March 05, 2007

Bitching and Moaning and stuff... how poetic..

I think it is going to be a funky day...
The funkiness started before I even woke up... Yes.. I had a dream...
and I am not sure if I could explain the dream, really, but let me tell you about some of the elements of the dream...
I was sitting in this stadium or auditorium or something, it was full of old people, and I was somewhere around 5 rows back from the front... now, being in a room full of old people sucks, you know... and seeing how they were all old people it must have been some sort of deal that old people would want to go to... from what I can tell we were all there to see some dude... it was almost like a Billy Graham kinda dude... he was there to be seen and talk about shit, and he liked to get audience participation... more on that in a moment...
Now, besides being in a room full of old people, imagine being with some other people that you really don't want to be with... and there I was, with my wifes birthmothers family... grandparents, mother, etc... and they were all squirmy with excitement... which is another sure sign that this was NOT the place to be...
So there was some random babbling from the dude up front, and it was time to get the audience involved... so these old people were getting involved and getting up and speaking, asking questions and shit... and old grandpa was really agitated that he wasn't being chosen to speak... really agitated... which got the rest of the family all agitated... so finally someone suggests to me that I get him noticed... and I was all like, HELL NO!!! So, all of a sudden, these folks in front of me start waving their hands and I notice that it is my wifes brother and one of his sons.
So, they get noticed and they want to get grandpa to speak, but suddenly, now that he is noticed, he is too proud or something to get up and speak... so after some hemming and hawing and the dude up on stage getting agitated my wifes brothers son gets up and runs up on stage, grabs the mic, and starts talking... He is relatively cute and used to people thinking that he is super and so figures he can get away with this... but these bouncers go and grab him, one on each arm, and try to haul him off stage... he looks very confused, so the brother in law gets super agitated and jumps up and starts raising a ruckus... all the old people are shocked and dismayed...
Suddenly it is on me again to do something and I again say HELL NO!!! and the family gets all pissed at me for just sitting there... so there is all this activity and suddenly it gets really bright in the place, like the sun just came out (it had been dark before I guess)... I look around and ask this old lady what happened... and she tells me someone must have died because the sun comes out for a minute when someone dies... and I say, yeah? Really? but, how come the sun is staying out and she tells me a lot of people must have died... this kinda blows my mind so I take off behind the stage...
And I am outside by this corn field... and there are a couple people I know and am talking to... they don't know what is going on, they say, but I can tell they are lying... then I see this cat (suprise, suprise)... it is actually this little kitten and it is super cute, has really bright eyes... I go and pet it for a minute and decide that it ain't so bad and I would like to have this cat... I put it down for a moment and ask the dudes about the cat... they get all freaky and want to kill the kitten. We all turn to look for it and it is gone, so we start hunting through the corn. We find other cats, and they are evil, but not the kitten... I want to save the kitten and they want to kill it...
Suddenly there is some banging around. We all start running for this barn and there are these piston looking things going up and down, like elevators and we jump on them and go up up up into the ceiling. We get to the top and hide because they will never find us up here... I ask them who "they" are and they babble about something or other I can't really understand and I decide I want to go back down... They tell me there is no way to go back down and I say, but the piston goes up and down, why don't I just get back on it and ride it back down... They tell me this is not possible, but I do it anyway...
I wander around and can't figure out what is going on and I am not feeling any fear at all, which I kinda think maybe I should have, all I feel is impatience and a bit like I am pissed off...
That's about all there was to the dream... as a whole it was kinda freaky and most peoples natural inclination would be to try and decipher what it all means, like what do certain elements mean or represent... Not me, dude, not me...

***
So, I had this here funky dream... Then the alarm goes off and it seems really loud for some reason, that reason mostly likely being because our white noise generating doohicky died a week or so ago so it is really quiet and shit in our room... too quiet... I hear... things...
But anyhow, I get up and have this sense of dread and figure coffee would help... So I am making my coffee and I keep hearing these noises... finally I turn around and see the little Viking sitting on the couch. Dude, its like 4am and she is sitting on the couch. So I go over there and ask her whats up and she just stares at me... I ask her if she wet her bed or something and she says, yes... hmmnnn, so I check her undies and they are dry... so I tell her that she didn't, and she says ok... so I pick her up and carry her in to the big bed and make some room for her... Her sister is already in there, so is their FOXY momma... so I toss her in there and go back about my business...
I keep hearing noises, like people shuffling about, but can't place them... it is probably the dude next door getting up and ready, or the old gal upstairs and her boyfriend banging the gong (if you know what I mean, and if you do you know how icky that thought really is)...
So I hit the bathroom to do my morning ablutions and notice some toilet paper on the ground, gots some toothpaste on it... so I pick it up and throw it in the toilet... ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE IS A BIG FUCKING SPIDER RUNNING ALL OVER THE TOILET... Big ass mf'er running on the water... I'm all like, HOLY SHIT and flush the toilet... Down Down Down he goes... Damn!!!
Uhh, oh yeah... so I leave the house, right, start heading out into the dark, and I am going by the dumpsters and I think I made a noise, sneezed maybe, perhaps a cough, who knows... but I made a noise, dammit, get off my back... so all of a sudden there is this freaky scrambling fally sound coming from the dumpsters... WTF?!? Shit, I can't see anything over there... is it Human? Is it a big fucking RAT? maybe that friggin' racoon came back to life and his zombie racoon self is going to jump out of the dumpster and attack me... bite at my nuts and shit... Remember this gem??? I don't know what it was, never stuck around to find out... this ain't no Scooby Doo mystery, dude... I just walked really fast...
Nothing happened on the bus today...
So hear I sit... someone asked me how I was doing, I said, good and followed that with something about being agitated, then I said I was good and agitated... I believe he asked about that and I told him I had a funky dream and am trying to carry that emotion along through my day... he went away...
I decided to get really jacked up on coffee and aleve... then monkeys flew out my butt and started throwing poo...
Yeah, it is going to be a day...

Labels: