Friday, April 13, 2007

11 and life to go...

Ok, so the last couple of weeks have been busy and stressful, but I finally made it over the hump, and speaking of humping, as I am wanting desirous of (uhh, speaking of and actually doing) I finally find myself somewhat free...
Not really free, really, since today marks the 11th anniversary of the day I promised everything to my old lady. Best thing I ever done. You know, really... I have never looked back and thought to myself "Damn, what was I thinking?!?"... It's the BEST!!!
More likely than not, if I look back I see, in slow motion, this bullet wizzing by my head... I see myself dodging and weaving and clawing up this huge mountain, and at the top I find these magic words and tight jeans (and plaid coat) and somehow I have lost my shoes, and somewhere in there this magic lasso appears and I am swinging it around my head and BAM!!! I catch that little filly...
Not really sure how I did it, but I must have been awful slick at one point... She RAWKS!!!
It is pretty wild, where you end up... sometimes I think about it... you know, after you get married and things settle or something... we have been here, we have been there, we have had interesting times, and we have sat in the car driving hundreds of miles at a time not talking to each other... and I don't mean not talking to each other like we were pissed off or something, just didn't have anything to say and no reason to make small talk...
Heh, of course, on the converse, we have talked a LOT of shit (a TON, yo, a good old american ton, of shit), you know, just to just kinda scat and stuff... good times...
OH!!! Not to change the subject or anything, but GODDAMNIT!!! If you are driving through a f'n tunnel and you hear someone honking their friggin horn you are REQUIRED to honk back... WTF!?!?!?
Shave and a haircut... Toot Toot... how hard is that... DUDE!!! how many times have I driven through a tunnel, honking my horn, and noone answers me back??? I think it says, somewhere, in the Washington state drivers manual, that if you are in a tunnel you honk your goddamn horn... either in response, or to illicit(sp?) a response...
If I EVER catch you in a tunnel and you are NOT honking your horn I am going to kick you in the nads... even if you are a woman... I will find them... and I will kick you in your girl nads... your horn WILL honk, even if it is just because you are doubled over in pain and your head is hitting the horn.... HONK IT!!! Damn!!!
Oh, and HEY BABY!!! I love you more than anything... thank you thank you thank you...