Friday, March 09, 2007

Reality? Your "reality", sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

Actually:
I am a kind and sensitive lover. I don't recall actually doing anything too freaky, beyond yelling out "FUCK ME SANTA!!!" whilst practicing my art once. Although, my definition of freaky may be different from other peoples definition of freaky... so maybe I am constantly crossing the line and just don't realize it... maybe that is why there is so much wincing going on... Naahhh, it is probably something else.

Actually:
If I found myself in the position of actively practicing my art, I don't think I would pick chicks directly out of highschool... I think I would go for mothers, you know, real ladies... I think I would have a better shot. And they got it going on. You know what I mean? I hope so... Ya'll here are some fine examples... and seeing as how ya'll find me so attractive I figure I would be able to, you know, take it on the road and be attractive to other mothers out there in the world... Of course this is all theoretical... but based on sound science...
Catfish + foxy women with Children = Passionate Humping

Actually:
I would maybe have to be somewhat picky... not just any random mother type lady... I think I would have issue with, say, a woman that has like 10 kids, or multiple kids from different fathers. I mean, I would just, you know, be making artsy passionate humpyness and stuff, not probably a relationship, so it shouldn't really matter, you dig... but... uh... you know... I hate people and stuff... and I choose to hate certain mothers that have had multiple children with different fathers...
Although, the DR.'s say I can hump anyone I want, and they won't get pregnant, so I have that going for me.

Actually:
I tried to give my lovely wife a double wet willy last night, you know, as a kind of, whats that called, before you actually start doing it, like a warm up or something... I can't remember, but I have heard of it before... anyway, I couldn't do it, and she laughed, and she was beautiful when she laughed...

Actually:
I am wearing my man panties today. I feel all constricted, not at all loosey goosey... but it is kind of kinky, eh?
I can't wait to get out of them.

Actually:
The Hedgehog is at the Castle Superstore in Tukwila today. I would love to stop by and get my picture taken with him.
I had to use some practical math to calculate it out, and my numbers may be off by a little bit, but:
Hedgehog + Catfish = ~22 inches...
Unfortunately, further calculations indicate:
Hedgehog + Catfish = ~460 lbs...
Although, I did figure:
Hedgehog + Catfish = Electricity baby...

Trivia:
They call me Catfish because Hedgehog was already taken...
...and because I make them

Labels: , ,