Friday, April 27, 2007

It's all about me, isn't it...

Seeing as someone did this yesterday and I have nothing real to say I figured I would tell you 10 things you may not know about me... Figured I would do 10 because I can't think of 20 things... my life is an open book so...
1) I am getting my hair cut tomorrow
2) I have somewhat wide feet and High arches, and you know what they say about dudes with wide feet and high arches...
3) I smell real good most of the time, probably around 90% or so... of the time...
4) I should have taken up my old boss on his offer to go to cooking school
5) I have never seen you naked but would like to... well, most of you... just to say I had... you know, in case it came up in conversation...
6) I firmly believe that the wu-tang clan ain't nothin' to fuck with
7) I am apparently going to be getting... a facial?!?! on May 25th. WTF?!? uhhh...
8) I like jazz music, red wine, and chocolate all at the same time... or individually, I'm easy... actually, though, I don't like jazz fusion or the crap you hear on that warm jazz station, and I don't really prefer wine to most things, and I am not a big fan of milk chocolate... not sure what the take away is here...
9) I have deja vu all the time, several times a day... this most likely is a result of the time travel that I do...
10) I have wanted to get a tattoo for a LONG time... as of NOW I am thinking of getting a dharmachakra or a Buddhapada... hmmnnn