Tuesday, April 17, 2007

But all of that's what the point is not...

I get the strangest traffic to my blog sometimes... for real, dude... I don't know, it typically feels that, seeing as how the center of the known universe is in my pants, that the universe wouldn't extend, well, you know, clear accross the country.
I have often mentioned about how the rest of the world is not real and everything that happens is just stimulation from the creator or someone, designed to see what I do next, which idea I stole directly from Kurt Vonnegut, so it goes... I don't REALLY believe this, you know, but I like to think about it from time to time... so when I see people coming to my blog from Washington D.C. or Groton, Connecticut or Berkley, CA or New York or China or, HOLY SHIT!!! Tangiers... Well, Tangiers was not looking for me... they were looking for "Sexy Strems", THEY are famous too!!! Uhh, that sentence didn't end correctly, but basically I am thinking to myself: Who the hell are these people, and can I crash at their place sometime... Not that I mind, not at all... I like to think that it is some sort of word of mouth thing going on, where someone I do know told someone I don't know to check out this dude that seems to think he is funny... Or a bunch of women looking for their baby daddy, a whole bunch of them, they all want me to be their baby daddy... uhh...
Anyway, who the hell are you people? Damn... Although, although, you know, I may not really want to know... I mean, really, it's not like having a sore or something and going to the dr. because you are supposed to but you really don't want to know because you are scared the dr. is going to say it's something awful, but he might say it ain't nothing, well, actually it is exactly like that... like I may say, who the hell are you and you tell me and I am all like, Oh... Oh, damn!!!
You know what it is like, it is like I am getting ready for bed, and I kneel down next to the bed to say my prayers and I am all like: Are you there god? It's me, Catfish... and all of a sudden you hear: NO!!! it is ME, SATAN!!! and you owe me MONEY... and your SOUL!!! and I am fucked, well, on the money part, cause CASH IS KING... Soul, well I got soul to spare, so it wouldn't be no big deal...
But the pressure is really on you... I imagine it would be hard to, you know, reach out, say HEY or something, because, what if I don't say HEY back, because you suck or something...
YOU: Can I touch you, Jebus?
Me: NO!
YOU: Is my baby cute?
Me: Uh, no...
YOU: Love me!!!
Me: I gotta go now...
So, where does that leave us, you and me, me and you? Probably where we already are... I'm just talkin', you know... Not saying anything, just talkin'...

****
It's the little things: (a new feature)
Over here, where I spend all my time now, when you go into the bathroom, there are NO boogers on the wall. It's a fact.
Over here, they have a pop machine that has FREE pop, and the snack machine, everything in it is 25 cents, everything... and there is beer in the fridge, good beer, Heineken... and an automatic coffee making machine, but a good one, and you know what??? It has not broken down, NOT ONCE, since I have been here... It's a fact...
Over here, I feel like a big boy, and it is kind of scary...

Labels: ,