Monday, June 04, 2007

I love my old lady

Ahh,
You know, my wife is the greatest woman in the world. Sorry all you other ladies out there, you all come in a distant second. Hope that doesn't hurt.
Let me tell you, she got this new swimsuit last week, you know, to wear down at the pool with the girls, and I was coming home from work the other day and I figured they would be down there, so I stopped by on my way home... I was up where I could look down on the pool from above and first I saw the girls splashing around and then I looked over and there was my old lady all layed out gettin some sun and let me tell you she looked HAWT!!! For real. I stared at her butt and thought how lucky I was that I was able to check out the lady I have been with for the last 12 plus years and still admire her fine tush...
And Dude, Saturday we went to Value Village 'cause she had to find herself a spring formal type dress for their concert. She was pokin' around and found this dress, you know, and I didn't think much of it. It is kinda slate or seafoam or something, I don't know... and it cost $20 so I was all good with it, but really, I didn't think much of it, randomly thought that it was just going to be a dress... but man, we got home and she was all like: Who wants to see me in my dress? and the girls all shouted. So she went and put it on and when then she came out... First I saw her face and she was all glowing and proud, then I checked her out and it was like BAM!!! Whoaaa... Hot hot hot... It fit her sooooo well... I tell you, I got all fluttery... tingly... It was one of those dresses that dudes look at and first they think, damn, she looks hot, then they think, damn, that dress would look great crumpled on the floor... I can't wait to see her in it again...
So yeah, my wife is a looker and I feel like I got really lucky in that way... but you know what??? She is so much more than that... she puts up with what I consider a lot of crap from me. See, I can be pretty mental at times. I know, I know, hard to believe, but it is true. I tend to imagine things, in my head, that have very little basis in reality. Want an example? Ok, so I was outside the other night, enjoying the night, and I thought how it would suck if I got locked out, and I would have to go and knock on the window and damn I would be pissed if I was in the bedroom and some dude came knocking on the window for my wife, and HEY, I remember this time that I knocked on my friends door when I was like 10 and his mom answered and I got all flustered for some reason and asked if my friend could play and how stupid that was cause I was 10 and you don't ask if people can play when you are 10 and oh yeah, I remember walking into their house once because I forgot to knock and they were eating dinner and I was all embarrassed and left and I hope I don't get locked out because then my wife would think I was the biggest dork in the world.
Yeah, that thought process took about 10 seconds... and sometimes it gets really funky... and you know, she just kinda flows with it. She actually tells me it is cute and flavorful. She has oodles of patience and charm and a crapload of skill. She can cook like a mf'er, plays the piano like an angel, she sings in the shower, she takes care of business at church and school, she is probably gonna get a full ride at some college to be named later, she smiles at me, she is a fantastic mother, she is soft and strong and has a great butt... did I mention she has a great butt??? She pays the bills... uhh, dude, I could sit here all day and tell you about the way she used to turn her head and smile at me, or the way she would watch my mouth move when I talked... or the time I was taking a shower with her mom and her dad joined us... but it would not do justice...
I think that I am lucky that after all this time, 2 kids, trips to North Dakota, and all that stuff, that I still get a charge from my wife walking into the room... That I still want to check her out when she is walking up stairs in front of me... and I still find a reason to poke my head into the bathroom when she is in the shower just so I can try and get a peek... I love her super duper...
Oh, and I didn't do anything stupid that is making me say these things to try and make it up to her, I just find her fantastic...
And this is much better than the post I was going to make about how I shave my nuts every Saturday, just to keep them smooth... yeah...

Labels: