Monday, December 18, 2006

Ah-ah-ah-aaahhhhh

Lets see if I can remember how this went.
I was somewhere, it was like a city, and I was with work type people. They were all familiar, and I had somehow shown up late or something.
So I was trying to catch up and we were supposed to be hitting these different businesses to do something, but I didn't know what, so I was just going to roll with it.
Someone told me to watch out for the robot on the corner and I looked over there and it may have been a robot for a second, but it was suddenly this metal sign that was just kinda rocking in the wind.
So I turned back to the task at hand. Apparently I had to fix some posters or something, and I found one that was MINE. I remembered it and wouldn't let anyone touch it because I was proud of it and I knew the person it was for so I was going to fix it the right way. So I was doing that and someone started telling me about how happy this dude was with the poster we had made for him.
He had an Italian restaurant and we had taken a chance and gone in a different direction with it. I took a look at the poster, and the main portion of it involved these chicks in bikinis that looked like they were made of whipped cream and there were 3 of them and one was on top of this old Italian dude in the restaurant, and the other 2 chicks were sitting on either side of him and everyone was looking at the camera like Italian food made them horny. And down in the corner was this picture of two really weird looking chicks. Like old Italian bum ladies or something, and they were eating spaghetti and looked dazed or something...
But the dude was very happy with the direction we took for the poster so we were all happy too.
So it was cold out and we were working our way up the street and I found myself in bed with some dude (not telling who, it is not important). I remember thinking, how did this happen and I was naked and I was all like, uhhh... and this dude was sleeping and I was trying not to let any part of my body touch any part of his...
Then all hell started breaking loose, there was a bunch of running around on the streets, like something bad was happening. So I went walking up the street. I decided I needed to get some incense oil stuff. I was walking against the crowd. Someone said something about this noxious gas/smell and I smelt something strange but not sure what. So I tried going up this one street but the cops were all like, no way, it is closed.
So I went into this shop, figured I would work my way up the block through some shops. So I went in and went upstairs and kept trying to find a way to go down towards the street, but there was crap piled all over the stairs, so I went around this corner to the left and down these stairs and at the bottom was this old lady sitting on a lazyboy, surrounded by stuffed animals. Some chick showed up from somewhere at that point also, and the old lady said that they were closed but we could look around and I asked if they had incense and she pointed to this table with a bunch of crap on it... bottles and boxes and stuff, and she told me to smell it. So I did and something smelled really good but then I saw these price stickers and they were all like $300 and I was all like, hell no...
And suddenly these big door opened and all these people started coming in, so I figured it was safe outside so I went out and started going up the hill.
I knew the shop I wanted was at the top of the hill. The hill was really steep.
I was half way up when I heard someone calling my name. I looked down and say my buddy the bear. He wanted to come up the hill also. I was all like, come on dude, you can do it. Then I bounded up and over the top of the hill like some friggin gazelle or something... I looked down and my buddy was climbing up pretty strong too and he finally got over the top and was all proud of himself and I was all like, way to go, dude...
So he stood there looking down the hill and I went around to the front of the shop, but it looked like it was closed. I looked in the window and saw people so I went in.
It was dark and there were people laying around all over, but they didn't mind me being there. I started looking around and had to go around a bunch of people, and, now dig this, I started POLE VAULTING over people that were in the way. It was easy...
So I finally got to the incense and was starting to look at it when I noticed these doors.
I went in one of the doors and was suddenly with my lovely family. It was outside and it was warm and the sun was shining and we were all happy. Me and the Noner decided to take a ride in this boat. It was one of those peddle boats, that you sit in and peddle to move, right... So we got in and she didn't want to peddle... So I did all the peddlin' and we made were moving pretty fast.
We got to this green field down the ways and got out and I played rugby or something like that... It was fun, there was some sort of kicking and catching stuff going on, and the dudes were impressed with my mad skills.
Then we went back to where we started and I went through the door I had entered and found myself in this different room. There were a lot of people mediating or something and the leader kinda waved me in so I went in and around this corner. It was weird. There were people all lined up along the walls and they were all thinking and stuff. So I kicked back against the wall and was sitting and thinking and chilling.
Suddenly the leader rang this bell and said something like, GO NOW!!!
All of a sudden people started scurrying around getting into groups where they were all huddled together and laying on each other and stuff. It was spooking cause they were all like flowing together into random piles of 2 or 3 or 5 or whatever number of people. Someone came up to me and smiled and told me not to worry, that I would get the call for my own group... like it was some sort of mystical thing. I told this person that I was fine, it was no big deal.
Suddenly this HAWT asian chick came crawling up to me and was trying to make a pile on me. I was all like, SWEET... so she crawled up on me and she is all like, uh, do you have mints in your pocket or something?
I did.
She hated the smell of mints, although she liked the taste. I took them out of my pocket and she got all cozy.
I was looking around trying to figure out if I was supposed to zen out or take some sort of action, or just sit there. After a while I looked down at her and she was naked, laying with her head in my lap (just laying there) and she had had some sort of breakthrough, it all made sense now. She was talking about something or other and I was trying to play some sort of part, like be a good listener or guru or something, but I kept looking at her naughty bits and admiring them and she kept on talking and I was all like, yeah yeah, and someone came over and said, good for you, to her, and she smiled and somehow it was all my doing. She gave me a nice light kiss on the lips and smiled at me and went away. She had a nice butt.
I figured I should leave... So I went back out the door I had come in.
I think something exciting was going to happen, something happy and good, but the alarm went off. The song, I don't remember what it was, sounded very cheerful and upbeat. So I guess my day started well...
Thats all...

Labels: