Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I know what hands are for and i'd like to help myself

OK, I did it...
Check THIS out.
This is that deal that I mentioned yesterday about starting a group blog. Since at least a couple of you expressed interest I am gonna open it up. Feel free to invite some of your cool friends if you like... make sure they are cool like us though...

***
Ok, I had this dream, last night, about my friends ex girlfriend, for some reason, I have never actually met her...
But she was with some of her friends and they were acting up, like they had something to prove... overly happy and outgoing and such... the ex was acting up the most and her friends were just going along with her, out of pity or something... and they were running around this pool, but none of them wanted to get in it and they were starting to freak me out and stuff... they were spilling drinks all over the place and all of a sudden they were doing lines of coke off this table and I was all like, HEY, but they didn't invite me, and I was getting pissed because they had a ton but they were all amateurs, the coke was getting all wet from the drinks that they had spilled and it was turning fruity colors, it was strange... so they would do a line, then run around the tables and the pool then they would go back and do some more and then they left... and the table was a pasty mess of puddles of candy colored cokes and fruity drinks and I was all grossed out...
Some other stuff happened, but I would rather not go into it... not sure why, seemed kinda strange is all. I didn't end up doin it with any of them or anything... it was just weird...
I remember, just before I woke up, that I was having this other dream, although I don't remember what the dream was, but I was just about to figure something out, or I had figured something out and I was just about to do whatever it was I figured out... I seem to think there were some buttons or something... and I was about to make it all work out... and the alarm went off... and I remember thinking that I would just ignore it and go ahead and do what I was going to do, but then I realized I was just dreaming and there was no real button or anything to push... nothing was going to happen... dammit...

***
I am still waiting for my snow king crown... I already have my Sofa King Manly Crown... it covers this scar I got when I was born...
HAHAAHHAAAAA... I am Sofa King Funny... I was talking about my wiener... HAHAHAHAHA