Thursday, January 04, 2007

The reflex is in charge of finding treasure in the dark

I went over to the evil empire training facility for some free coffee, 'cause I won't pay for it myself... anyhow, I was standing in line there and I was right behind this dude, some sort of customs official or La Migra or something... whatever he was, he had a gun... nice big one... looked dangerous...
so I did a quick scan around the building and noticed a cop over at the end of the counter waiting for some coffee... there were probably 20+ other people standing around...
I looked back down at the gun in the dudes holster and I thought to myself, you know, self, you could totally grab that gun and go nuts... I figured it would be easy, the dude was ordering some sort of caramel latte, so he had to be a puss...
I figured I could go all Pulp Fiction and shit... Grab the gun and start screaming...
ALL YOU MFER'S HIT THE GROUND, THIS IS A MF'IN ROBBERY!!! SHUT UP!!! GET DOWN, GET DOWN!!! GIMME MY COFFEE BITCH!!!
There would be some screaming, the dude I grabbed the gun from would wet himself and then lay on the ground in a puddle of his own pee...
The cop at the end of the counter, he would probably try to calm me down or something... he would be all crouching behind the rack with all the coffee on it... gun in one hand, Americano in the other...
He would try to reason with me:
Him: Now son, we don't want any trouble. Just put the gun down and step away.
Me: NO, YOU PUT YOUR F'IN GUN DOWN, PIG!!!
Him: You don't want to hurt anyone, so just put the gun down. You are in enough trouble as it is...
Me: YOU WANT TROUBLE, I WILL SHOW YOU TROUBLE!!! I EAT PIGS FOR BREAKFAST!
Him: PUT THE GUN DOWN!
Me: YOU PUT YOUR GUN DOWN!
Him: blah blah **threates to shoot me**
ME: **UNINTELLIGIBLE RETORT**
Him: What?
ME: EVERYBODY HATES ME!!! BUT I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD!@!!
Him: What do you want?
ME: I WANT SOME COFFEE... AND I WANT THE BARISTAS TO TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS, AND I WANT THOSE 2 TO KISS, AND MAYBE A DONUT...
He would continue to try and reason with me and I would probably shoot the gun out of his hand *pow* because I am an excellent shot and have brilliant hand eye coordination.
Then I would probably get all confused because I have no real demands and most of the baristas are nasty and probably have pierced nipples, which I really don't dig... I guess that would be another example of getting what you want but not really wanting what you get, eh? then I would have to figure out some way to get out of there, and then what...
Actually I would try to make a break for it and just come back here and sit down at my desk like nothing had happened... maybe they wouldn't be able to find me... it would confuse them at least, WTF, he was just sitting at his desk working... he must be crazy...
There are probably much better places to go berzerk... like a pharmacy, run by strippers, someplace warm...
Its a shame really, shouldn't need to go all freaky, you know... shouldn't have to steal some poor dudes gun and start acting like a philistine:
**Big George: What's a philistine?
Sally: Well, it's just a real dirty person.**
It is my motivation that I am really having issue with, though... I mean, grabbin' some dudes gun and screaming and freaking out would really be it's own reward, you know, it's own payout... Cathartic or something... One of those, YEAH, I REALLY KICKED SOME ASS, EH? type deals...
I bet after you get over the crying jag you are in a real happy place, mentally, at least, 'cause physically you will probably be in a world of hurt... I don't think the cop is going to go for your story about how you feel much better now, thanks very much... and just let you walk away...
WTF was my point... I had one here somewhere... uh... Starbucks sucks? Well, there is that point, but I don't think that is the one I was looking for... Eh, doesn't really matter...
Trying to keep it together for several hours in a row, you dig... Keep getting pulled in different directions so at this point I don't know what I have outstanding... well, except for my package... my naughty bits are outstanding... really... I like them...

Damn, I really had it together this morning... was on one of those peaks, you know, the zone or something... I could multitask, it was quiet, I was rockin it... now, not so much... Oh, I am still doing 10 things at once, but I think I am on the downward arc... I have passed the terminus (is that right, the tippy top of the curve?)...
DUDE... I am SO right... check it out... I did a quick WIKI search on Curve and found: to follow a curved path a body must experience acceleration.
Which is exactly what I was talking about... I was accelerating this morning and now I am slowing down...
Apparently, though, curves are kinda GAY: if one says curved in ordinary language, it means bent (not straight)
So apparently I was completely wrong... it was NOT an arc... Arc are part of a circle, although it could have been an arch (see those italics? I did that... with codes... just on the fly, it is now part of my sentence structure to add random html to whatever I am typing... I roxor!!1)

Labels: , ,