Thursday, December 21, 2006

You must suffer and cry for a longer time...

Ahhh...
Crap crap crappity crap... I am DJ crappy pants, Crap Master Poopy Poop, Sgt. Crap of the shit city police dept... Just because...
I have mentioned that I don't live in the present, I live in the past and the future, and now is not really happening, it is just a big balloon of time, yo...
And I only mention this because I have nothing else to really talk about...
Lets see...
Uh, someone told me a deep dark secret yesterday... Super deep, super dark, and made me promise not to tell ANYONE... I promised that I wouldn't... and I won't... but let me tell you, it is pretty big... super, really...
I mean, you won't see me on the news, leading the police to the decomposed body of someone, implicated in the crime by my knowledge, driven to the authorities by guilt and association... nothing like that...
There won't be any serious direct conversations being had to explain to anyone important why that cold sore on their lip may be a bit more than that and how I happen to know this and why I am deeply deeply sorry... no...
Oh, I guess the for the optimists out there... No, there is not a party coming up, no booty to be shared, nothing like that...
But... but...
Oh, funny, girl anachronism just came on the mighty Zen... funny that... time... everything is about time...
anyhow... Dude, you could take me in the other room and torture me a bit, threaten my manhood with electrodes or jumper cables or something, and I would never tell... take some pincers to my nipples until tear well up in my eyes and I would just spit at you, you won't get anything out of me that way... If you want to get this info may I suggest forcing me to smoke opium in a comfortable pillow filled room while girls do a slow striptease in the corner to soothing music... maybe some curtains or tapestries on the walls... and a spongebath... but instead of sponges use those wash mitts that you can fit your whole hand in so you can get in all the nooks and crannies... that would be my suggestion... it wouldn't work, mind you, but wouldn't that be pleasant of you... yes...
Perhaps, one day, the secret will come out in some other way, maybe YOU will tell ME the secret and, depending on how general the knowledge is at that point, I may say, Yes, I already knew about that, actually for some time now... Although, if hardly anyone knows I will pretend I know nothing and YOU and I will be partners in crime... I will keep your secret AND the original secret...
although (again) I am not sure you can be trusted to keep THIS secret as secret as I can... you would probably fold the first time they dripp the hot wax on your genitals... week bastard... I have my doubts because you couldn't keep it from me so how could you keep it from THEM... although (goddamn all the althoughs) I AM pretty suave and my general sexiness has often been used to my advantage... you probably can't be blamed for giving it up to me, the information that is... I know you, you figure if you give up the information you will be able to give up something else to me later... Sorry, I don't work that way... Thanks for the information, but you know, if I see something I want, I just take it...
When I want cattle, I take the cattle.
When I want food, I take the food.
When I want a woman... I just take the woman.
You... YOU can't bribe ME... you can try to get close, but if I really wanted anything from you... I would take it... ask people who know... go ahead and ask them... Say to them, "Hey... If Trey wants something, does he just take it or what???"
It may take a while to get the answer out of them...
They will get all glassy eyed and just kinda stare off into space for a few moments, all nippley... you may have to poke them... then they will just kinda nod...
"yes", they will say, "yes he does." and their eyebrows will raise up and they will give a little self satisfied smirk of knowing... then they will have to excuse themselves for a few minutes, if you know what I mean...
I guess what I am saying is that you really can't be blamed for telling ME the secret I already know, you can't help yourself but your motivation is probably a little skewed...
Hey, I get it now...
THAT is why I was told the secret in the first place... Someone is trying to get in my pants... so they thought they would tell me this thing, try to draw me in to their little world and take advantage of my caring nature in order to try and have sex with me... you sneaky little... damn... Ahhh... hmmnnn...
That was pretty slick... you would think I would have learned by now... I don't know how many times this scam has been run on me... and I am always a sucker for it... trying to get sympathy (pity) sex out of me... damn... You should be ashamed of yourself... Shame shame shame on you!!!
Sigh, irregardless, I will keep your dirty little secret... take it to the grave, if need be... it kills me... I love a good dirty little secret... so good and sooooo dirty... Huge... Huge secret... goddamn... I'm all atwitter...
You know what... damn, I have to tell someone... but I promised I wouldn't... so I tell you what I am going to do... I am going to go out behind the produce warehouse, there, over by the train tracks, and wait for a train to come by, and when it does, and it is all rushing by loud and shit, I will whisper the secret to myself... I will just, you know, say it out loud, but quietly... that should do it... Just let it out into the world and that should do it... keep me from bursting...
What a dichotomy... won't tell anybody, but gotta let it out... so wild horses couldn't drag it out of me, but I have no problem just giving it up to myself... ain't that always the way... giving it up to myself...

***
ATTENTION YOUR OLD LADY:
In Re: your comment: "taco go boom in the night"

I don't get it... it didn't go boom... it was right there in my hands... I remember looking down and seeing it there... and next thing I knew, there it was all over the place... kinda exploded all over the place, I suppose... that was a damn good taco, too...

Labels: ,