Monday, January 15, 2007

Trust me, madam. Your underwear is in good hands.

Hey, who wants to join me in some Team Blogging? I was thinking of starting another blog where we could all post stuff and have some fun... Who's with me? I would like to invite all ya'll that happen to pass by here and I know on a somewhat casual basis. Yes, I mean YOU!!! If you can read this you can join, it is as easy as that.
So... Kitten Chow, The Strems, My old lady, annonymous dog owner, westcoastgold, uhh, redbear, chuckfishback, spicerack, et all... if you are interested all you need to do is sign up for a google account or give me your google account info and I can add you to the honor role...
We could call it something fun like "The Friendship Club" or something. I haven't really thought it out that far... I welcome any input...
The only rule I can think of is to be nice to other members... don't talk crap about each other or we will kick your ass out and you won't be a friend anymore. Uh, yeah, how about it? Any takers? Don't worry about not knowing what to post, it will come to you, could be pictures, links, haiku's (Haiku Challenge, anyone?) crap like that... no pressure, just a thought... let me know...

***
Damn, everything is so stark today, and lately I have been feeling really impatient. Like I am in a slow moving car and I want it to go faster... Suprisingly, I have been very patient with this... how ironic is that? I feel like I am waiting for a special day or event to happen. I can barely stand to sit here and type this out, it just doesn't seem to be getting me there. Definately can't get into the groove... Although, now that I mention it, I have this song on my mighty Zen, Get into the Groove, that old Madonna song, you know, but done up by Ciccone Youth, they call it "Into the Groove(y)" and it friggin ROCKS... Dude, it is totally Sonic Youth... literally...
But really, may I say... AAARRGHGHGHGGGGGGGuhhhhhhhhhhh
Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants.
Bartender asks the pirate why he has a steering wheel down his pants.
Pirate answers: YAARRRGGHH, it's driving me nuts!
Not Argh like a pirate... Argh with a lot of extra other letters reflecting frustration and desire to beat some ass... I swear this place in haunted and I am slowly being infested by spooky ghost something or others... pretty soon I will just write the same thing over and over about pooping and public bathrooms and riding the bus... Uhh...
Eh, screw it, I got nothing... take a look at my pictures of the snow and shit... BAM