Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hey!!!
Did you know I ride the bus?
Yep, everyday for the last 2 million years I have gotten on the bus at the side of the road outside my apartment complex and ridden (rodden?) it clear into seattle,
Some people know about this and ask me how long it takes to get from there to here or here to there... I never really know what to say, see, 'cause I don't know...
On the way in to work in the morning I put on my headphones and think about unicorns and new flowers that I would create if I was in the position of power that would let me do things... Sorry, lost it there...
But in affect, I ride the bus, in the morning and I dream of happy things, which include unicorns and flowers similar to edelweiss, but more like wisteria, smelling of lavender, but I like the word Dahlia, so it is kinda like that too... and there are a lot of them, and that unicorn I mentioned, it is standing in the middle of them (when it has to poop it goes over there --> behind the tree because it is shy and doesn't want anyone to see it when it happens)...
and there are butterflies and shit like that... you know, so I get kinda lost in it and have no concept of how long it takes to get here... I CAN tell you, though, that there is some weird shit that breaks me out of my dreams once we get here...
1) There is this dude, his legs don't work, and he uses crutches to bust around... he is totally buff and I figure that he could kick my ass, if I wasn't a fricken pirate ass ninja and didn't kick his fuckin' crutches out from under him... anyway..
2) So, before we get to the union station stop, EVERY f'in morning I see this group of dudes come walking out of a garage. They are somewhat clean, they have badges hanging around their necks and they usually have notebooks... but damn if they don't look beat... For the longest time I was wondering where they were going and I finally figured it out. They are part of an Adult Rehabilitation Program. I have no idea what that means. I mean, they look somewhat respectable, but I suppose they could be going through some sort of court ordered process to rehabilitate themselves and shit... I don't know.
3) Then there are all these dudes and chicks hanging out outside this garage south of the courthouse, you dig, and I was all like, what fo'? you know, then I figured out that they are on WORK RELEASE. They are all hanging out and smoking and waiting for someone to come and get them so they can go and pick up garbage on the freeways or something... I got it all figured out...
I think this is why I started dreaming of flowers and stuff, the route is a little gritty, you know.
Today, though..., today has been different for some reason... the bus ride was very pleasant... I was looking out the window at the king street stop and this attractive blond girl that I often see standing there smiled at me. It was a friendly smile. I smiled back and had to resist the reflex to wave real faggy (faggie?) like...
Then there was this other blond girl that got on the bus and she was acting all surly and shit, but she was cute and I kinda nodded at her before I got off the bus and she kinda smiled and nodded back... I made the walk sign as soon as I got off the bus (didn't have to stand on the corner, yay) and when I got to the other side there was this freaky looking chick with purple leggings on and misc black other clothing, and her hair was kinda fucked up, but she had the brightest blue eyes... it made me sad, just a little, she made me think of that chick in "A Million Little Pieces" that ends up killing herself in the end for some reason, and she looked shy and a little freaked out as I walked by 'cause I kept trying to see her eyes some more, and like I said, I was a little teary and all for a minute, but then, as I walked down the hill a little bit I smelled bacon. My heart soared... I could tell it was some sort of breakfast buffet and there was a pile of bacon a mile high just sitting there waiting for someone like me to come along and eat it... eat me, it was whispering, I love you...
And I felt strong, legs felt good and strong and I was powerful and full of bacon power and shit... I saw a dog pee on a lamp post... I stopped and looked in the window of a bookstore. I think I will stop in there tomorrow and see if they have any Henry Miller. Tropic of something or other, not cancer, I read that one, the other one, or Sexus or Nexus, some sort of Henry Miller. I need Henry right now for some reason...
Uhhh, I got to work and everything was cool, I had to poo so I went down to the 6th floor and had the bathroom to myself, it smelled really clean (when I went in, not so clean when I left)...
And so here I am...
I was going to mention, lately, on the way home, I have been reading this book called The Alchemist. If you have not read it, read it... I think even my old lady would enjoy it, except there is this term that gets used over and over (NO, not maktub), they keep speaking of a persons "Personal Legend". I imagine that in its original language the phrase was much better, very cool, but translated into english as Personal Legend... What...
Oh, so anyhow, I been reading this book and it has me thinking a lot and I was reading it the other day and we were approaching the exit from the freeway so I put my book away and was just kinda gazing out the window...
Now check it out, I look out the window all the time, even while I am reading... stick with me here... So I look out the window and into the cars of the people going by... I keep hoping that I will see some gal with her skirt all hitched up and I would be able to see her puddin' as she drives by... or maybe there is some gal that has her hoo-ha's hanging out and she is really cute and is just being free, you know, not slutty, just expressing her joy and freedom... very, what's the word, inspiring and shit... that's it, really, I am looking for inspiration in the breasts and vagina's of the passing (attractive) girls in traffic... what better place to form a plan, to start a revolution? We're all here, it is all NOW and shit, let's do it... (heh, do it)...
So, what I was going to say, I was looking out the window doing those things up there ^ the other day and I kinda glanced out the window, and this dude was driving by and normally I just kinda look over, if it is a dude, I turn back to what I was doing.... So I looked over and saw this dude driving by and I went back to what I was doing and then I thought "UH"... and I looked back over at the dude, and it was just this guy, you know, and he was driving an SUV type vehicle and he was holding the wheel with his left hand, but he had his dick out and was stroking it with his right hand... just stroking away, not all furious like, more like he had it all planned out how long it was going to take him to drive to where he was going and he was in no hurry to finish, so he was just having a nice leisurely jack-off while he was driving... Home, I imagine...
So I looked over after I had that "UH" thought and took a quick look at this dude and turned away and thought, "UH" some more. I was wondering, should I be outraged? Shocked? Should I make a fuss? Call someone? Was this a bad thing? I didn't know... I don't know why I didn't know, and I was disappointed that it wasn't some gal or at least that some gal wasn't otherwise involved, but otherwise I was rather blase

bla·sé (blä-z)
adj.
1. Uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence.
2. Unconcerned; nonchalant: had a blasé attitude about housecleaning.
3. Very sophisticated.

about the whole thing... I mean, heck, it was just some dude, probably had some good tunes playing, was rockin' out with his, well, you get the idea...
anyhow
***
So I got word back from the person whom I have no nickname for yet, the subject of yesterdays drama... he is VERY sorry and wants to cuddle and look into my eyes... he misses me most of all... I don't blame him...
I feel bad, though, because, you know, I said "fuck you" at him and I want to take it back, but once you put something like that in motion is just doesn't stop... how do you stop a thunderbolt? it is just going to have to run it's course and eventually dissipate on its own... I think we will be all good, once again and I will be able to say, some day, something like: I was talking to my friend the other day, or: My friend said the funniest thing the other day...
Maybe we can have a sleep over and sleep in the living room and watch movies and sneak out after... uh, well, I guess there is no one to sneak out after... so we will just kinda, umm, I guess we will just open the door and ago outside and, well there ain't much to do outside at that time of night, my parents were right, they told me there was no reason to stay out that late... damn...