Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hello, my name is Catfish, and I have RLS


I went to the dr.
Dr. said I had RLS and sent me to see a Neurologist.
Neurologist said I had RLS and gave me 3 drugs, A and B and C, to take.
Drug A made me insane after a week.
I stopped taking it.
Drug B made me stoopid after a while.
I take less now.
Drug C makes me sleepy, very very sleepy, and stays in my system for 36-48 hours.
I take this every night, I am tired every day.
Drug A made my wife concerned and so I went back to the first dr.
Dr. said to take less of drug A and have a sleep study.
I did not take drug A.
I did go and have a sleep study.
Sleep study says I am 95% efficient at sleeping.
Sleep study neither proves nor disproves that I have RLS.
Neurologist says Hmm, and writes me a prescription for drug D.
Drug D was like a warm hug from inside on the first day.
Drug D was like a cranky girlfriend on day 2.
Drug D made me hurty all over, especially in the brain area, on day 3.
I stopped taking it.
I called the Neurologist on Day 4, she is not working.
Nurse says different doc. says I can come down for samples of something else.
Samples are 50 miles from current location, I say hell no.
Neuro calls me the next day.
I tell her the pills are hurty.
She says Hmmmnn.
She writes me a prescription for drug E.
Tells me Drug E is addictive, etc.
I tell her that Drug C is addictive also, etc.
She says Hmmm...
She suggests I go and see this other Dr.
Other Dr. might give me a prescription for Drug F.
Everyone has heard of Drug F and if you say you are taking drug F to people they go WOW.
Drug F, from what I hear, works fantastically for RLS.

Any Questions? I would love to play questions and answer... Like you ask me a question and I would post the question and the reply... Maybe that way I can figure out who the hell ya'll are... like the person in Federal Way that checks out my blog... or that someone from New York...
I only mention it because I feel like hearing from people, reaching out and shit... cuddling...
For real, I will cuddle with each and every one of you that asks... and I am soft and luxurious, you should check it out...

Labels: , , , ,