Monday, December 03, 2007

Big Plans in Small Tuna Texas

See that thing in the middle? That is the hurty spot. I seem to have a "sickness" that will probably last my entire winter. I have what you might call a productive cough, if you were in the medical profession, which I ain't, so I prefer to say I am "hocking up shit". I guess by doing that I am being productive, hmmnnn...
So since I got laid off the sky has been crying, and I suppose you can see that and other misc picture of my winter break at my flickr page, so I will only randomly throw pictures up here and all.
What... where was I? Oh, so, yeah, I have plans, dude. People, they say to me, so Catfish, what are you going to do, and I am telling you now, that I have plans... I will detail them for you now.

  1. Situps!!! I am gonna do situps every day (except maybe Saturday or Sunday, whatever the Shabbat is... Catfish don't roll on the Shabbat either!
    Side note: I originally was going to say "sabbat" but apparently that would be all witchy and shit, and I ain't no witch. Talk amongst yourselves.

  2. Pushups!!! I am gonna do some pushups every day. HAHAHAH. No, really. I started with the girly pushups with my knees bent today and did 7. 7 girly pushups, ha ha ha ha.

  3. Read!!! Yeah, but, I am gonna read books on HTML, then CSS, then I have this java primer, then I should look into xml and xhtml... oh, and Steven Colberts book. Now why the f' would I do that??? Because...

  4. Gonna build some websites!!! Yeah!!! I am gonna build a website or two or maybe even more. FOR FREE!!! probably, at least to start with, till I hone my ninja web builder skills, then maybe I will charge people $800 just to consult on maybe thinking about doing a website for them, and another $150 to actually build it. Consultation is where the real money lies (lays) and I have always wanted to own a think tank where I can charge people outrageous amounts of money to think up shit for them...

  5. Chase the old lady around the apartment!!! YAY!!! And let me tell you, I don't really mean "chase" and she ain't old... if she ain't around to chase (or gets really old all of a sudden) I will then have to...

  6. Do the dance of the 5 fingered snake!!! Use your imagination on that one.

  7. COOKIES!!!! I wanna make some cookies. I will wash my hands first.

  8. Blog every Day!!! and take pictures of my Day!!!

  9. Grow a beard!!! and take pictures of my beard!!!
    Note: Beard being on my face, not a woman I use to pretend I am not gay, although it could be a woman on my face...


So, see, dude, I got plans... big plans... and if someones favorite god wants to kill a kitten because I made some plans, then so be it... or Josh Groban... maybe if I make more plans than he will smite Josh Groban for me... I was gonna say do something like taking away his singing ability or talent, but apparently that has already been taken care of. Because I HATE him, which, just in the hating of him by me dictates that he sucks and has no talent. It's a proven fact. Time and time again. Here, another example: Hitler was a bad man. BAM!!! So says me, so it must be true. Killing animals is wrong, but often results in tasty sausage. SHABAZZ!!! WOOOO!!!
So there you go, Josh Groban, Hitler, Sausage... all proven facts... by me...
GO ME!!!

Labels: